The Week Ahead: Arizona, South Carolina Deals Head Another Supply-Heavy Slate
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;11/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31258, p12
Focuses on the terms and conditions of various competitive note offerings in the U.S. bond market as of November 5, 2001. List of issuer of various bonds; Expected time of sale of bonds; Respective financial advisor for the bonds; Ratings assigned to bonds by rating agency Moody's Investor...
- Competitive Note Sales. // Bond Buyer;1/29/2016, Vol. 1 Issue F352, p1
A chart depicting the results of competitive sales of negotiable instruments in bond market in the U.S. for the year 2016 is presented.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;5/31/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32143, p47
This article presents statistical information on bonds issued by several states in the U.S. during the period May 23 to 27, 2005. Arizona has made a total of 5 issues of bonds amounting to $675,240,000. Texas is the leading issuer of bonds with total number of 20 issues amounting to $1,679,825,000.
- Northeast Issuance Down. Cataldo, Adam L.; Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;8/7/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32439, p1
The article reports on the 23 percent decline in the bond sales in the Northeast region in the first half of 2006. The total bond sales in the first half of 2006 is $43.85 billion as compared to $56.92 billion for the same period in 2005. Also, the national bond sales for the period declined by...
- MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31964, p26
Lists several upcoming bond issues in the Midwest region of the U.S. in 2004. Issuer and purpose of the bonds; Net value of the bond offering; Underwriter of choice for the bond offerings.
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31964, p27
Reports on developments relevant to bonds and the bond market in the Midwest region of the U.S. as of September 8, 2004. Illinois; Michigan; Wisconsin.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;10/15/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31990, p43
Presents several statistics relevant to the bond market in the U.S. in 2004. Securities prices; State and local government series rates; Municipal bond index.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;8/2/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32187, p19
Presents charts depicting the sale of negotiable instruments in bond market in the U.S.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;8/2/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32187, p25
Presents a chart depicting the results of competitive sales of negotiable instruments in bond market in the U.S. for the year 2005.