Arkansas Highway Officials Seek Toll Revenue Bond Sale
- Bill Would Allow Arkansas Agency to Sell Debt Backed by Tolls, Federal Aid. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/26/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31581, p28
Reports on approval of a bill that would allow the Arkansas Highway Commission to issue revenue bonds that could be repaid with federal highway appropriations or toll collections by the Arkansas House of Representatives. Provisions of the bill; Possible approval of serial bonds for construction...
- Arkansas agency readies RFPs for first, road bonds in five decades. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;06/25/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30670, p3
Reports the release of request for bond counsel proposals by the Highway Commission in Arkansas. Anticipation of the agency to issue highway bonds; Approval of bonds for interstate system; Provision of twenty percent state match by the tax hike; Role of the Congress in the realization of the...
- Arkansas highway agency confident of Garvee sale. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;03/07/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30843, p4
Focuses on the auction of Arkansas Highway Commission on Garvee bonds in Arkansas. Impact on the banking community; Participation of Salomon Smith Barney Inc., PaineWebber Inc., and Morgan Keegan & Co. on the bid; Appropriation of the proceeds on road repairs.
- Friday, Eldredge & Clark chosen as counsel for Arkansas Garvees. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;08/03/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30696, p3
Reports on the Arkansas Highway Commission's decision to get Friday Eldredge & Clark as bond counsel on the deal over Kutak Rock, the Rose Law Firm, Wright, Lindsey & Jennings, and Williams & Anderson. Use of the proceeds from the sale of the Garvee bond; States that have issued Garvees;...
- Arkansas Highway Commission puts Garvee plan in motion. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;02/22/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30833, p26
Reports on the Arkansas Highway Commission's long-awaited highway bond program. Preparation for the competitive sale of the first installment of a Garvee bond authorization; Financial adviser Evensen Dodge Inc. to start premarketing efforts.
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;07/11/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30929, p26
Provides information on upcoming bond issues in the Southwestern States as of July 11, 2000. Arkansas Highway Commission revenue bonds; Colorado Regional Transportation District revenue bonds; Kansas State Department of Transportation revenue bonds.
- ARKANSAS: Garvee PAC Backers. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;9/13/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33581, p9
The article reports that companies and organizations associated with the Arkansas Highway Commission supported the statewide elections.
- ARKANSAS: Toll Consultant Hired. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;1/15/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33845, p7
The article informs that Arkansas Highway Commission (AHC) is planning to team up with the Metroplan transportation planning agency to fund environmental studies associated with AHC's North Belt Freeway project of 500,000 U.S. dollars.
- ARKANSAS: Highway Advisor Named. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;2/5/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33856, p7
The article informs that Arkansas Highway Commission has appointed Stephens Inc. as the state's financial advisor for the bond issues.