Michigan City to Raise Millage for Project
Tags: LEGISLATIVE resolutions
- Acts approved by the President. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;10/1/96, Vol. 32 Issue 41, p2044
Lists acts approved by US President Bill Clinton from October 8-9, 1996.
- Acts approved by the president. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;7/7/97, Vol. 33 Issue 27, p1023
Cites several legislative resolutions approved by United States President Bill Clinton on July 3, 1997. Includes amendment to section 2118 of the Energy Policy Act of 1992 to extend the Electric and Magnetic Fields Research and Public Information Dissemination program.
- Mo. Senate rejects resolution honoring gay chorale. // Gay & Lesbian Times;4/2/2009, Issue 1110, p18
The article reports on the disapproval of a resolution which honors the Heartland Men's Chorus by the chamber's top leader in Jefferson City, Missouri.
- House opposes fund for illegal immigrants. // Human Events;8/5/94, Vol. 50 Issue 30, p23
Reports on the US House of Representatives' passage of a motion to maintain a Senate amendment to the Omnibus Crime bill. Prohibition against the payment of any direct federal benefit or social insurance benefit not lawfully present in the United States; Arguments for and against the motion; Voting.
- Senate apologizes to Hawaii. // Human Events;12/25/93, Vol. 53 Issue 52, p22
Reports on the United States Senate's passage of a joint resolution offering an apology to the natives of Hawaii for the overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii. Senators who supported the resolution; Reasons for the support; Senators who objected; Reasons.
- Senate balks at balanced budget, House adopts school choice. // Human Events;3/11/94, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p22
Reports on the legislative resolutions and motions passed by the United States Congress for the period January 31 to March 14, 1994. Amendment to the State Department Reauthorization bill; Resolution condemning a racist, anti-Semitic and anti-Catholic speech of Khalid Abdul Muhammad; Amendment...
- Resolving to win in Iraq. Hutchison, Kay Bailey // Malakoff News (TX);3/30/2007, Vol. 98 Issue 13, p4A
The article focuses on the issue regarding the debate of the U.S. Senate over the resolution about the country's mission in Iraq.
- Resolutions for a Better San Diego in 2011. Hughes, Jason // San Diego Business Journal;1/10/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p35
In this article the author discusses various resolutions for improving San Diego, California in 2011.
- Yeas and nays. // Insight on the News;09/23/96, Vol. 12 Issue 36, p46
Presents a summary of legislative resolutions of the United States Congress as of September 1996. Position of Democratic and Republican legislators on various issues and proposals; Includes nuclear waste disposal; Funding for the testing of nuclear weapons; Minimum wage increase proposal.
- Statement on signing the Emergency Supplemental Appropriations and Rescissions legislation. Clinton, Bill // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;7/31/95, Vol. 31 Issue 30, p1331
Presents United States President Bill Clinton's statement on signing House Resolution 1944, the Emergency Supplemental Appropriations for Additional Disaster Assistance, for Anti-Terrorism Initiatives, for Assistance in the Recovery from the Tragedy that Occurred at Oklahoma City, and...