Michigan City to Raise Millage for Project
- Acts approved by the president. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;7/7/97, Vol. 33 Issue 27, p1023
Cites several legislative resolutions approved by United States President Bill Clinton on July 3, 1997. Includes amendment to section 2118 of the Energy Policy Act of 1992 to extend the Electric and Magnetic Fields Research and Public Information Dissemination program.
- Mo. Senate rejects resolution honoring gay chorale. // Gay & Lesbian Times;4/2/2009, Issue 1110, p18
The article reports on the disapproval of a resolution which honors the Heartland Men's Chorus by the chamber's top leader in Jefferson City, Missouri.
- Senate apologizes to Hawaii. // Human Events;12/25/93, Vol. 53 Issue 52, p22
Reports on the United States Senate's passage of a joint resolution offering an apology to the natives of Hawaii for the overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii. Senators who supported the resolution; Reasons for the support; Senators who objected; Reasons.
- Statement on signing the Emergency Supplemental Appropriations and Rescissions legislation. Clinton, Bill // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;7/31/95, Vol. 31 Issue 30, p1331
Presents United States President Bill Clinton's statement on signing House Resolution 1944, the Emergency Supplemental Appropriations for Additional Disaster Assistance, for Anti-Terrorism Initiatives, for Assistance in the Recovery from the Tragedy that Occurred at Oklahoma City, and...
- City completes corridor study approval. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;4/23/2012, Vol. 30 Issue 17, p3
The article reports on the numerous resolutions passed by the commissioners of Grand Rapids, Michigan, which make up the core of the Michigan Street Corridor Study.
- Hays says yes to 45. Rollins, Brad // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);5/19/2010, Vol. 107 Issue 7, p1A
The article focuses on resolution approved by the Hays County commissioners court to oblige the Capital Area Metropolitan Planning Organization to leave Texas 45 Southwest in its 25-year masterplan.
- Maryland Pointe proposal earns conditional OK. Bandle, Scott // West County Journal;11/2/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 44, pA1
The article focuses on a resolution passed by the Maryland Heights Planning Commission for approval of the Maryland Pointe development plan of 191 acres.
- PH votes to upgrade Palestine status at UN. // Filipino Reporter;12/7/2012, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p26
The article reports that the Philippines has voted on December 1, 2012 to favor a United Nations (UN) resolution recognizing Palestine as a non-member observer state.
- Resolutions for a Better San Diego in 2011. Hughes, Jason // San Diego Business Journal;1/10/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p35
In this article the author discusses various resolutions for improving San Diego, California in 2011.