Analysts Express Concern for Florida's Mount Sinai Medical Center
- ASSESSING QUALITY GOALS. // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Jul2001, Vol. 75 Issue 7, p69
Introduces a classification system for setting and assessing quality improvement goals for hospitals in the United States. Advantage of the system; Characteristics of high performing hospitals.
- Tops for hospital care. // Inside Tucson Business;2/11/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 38, p5
The article reports that Tucson, Arizona ranks number five among the 50-ranked cities in the U.S. for hospital care as supported by three of its leading hospitals including Carondelet St. Mary's Hospital, Tucson Medical Center and University Medical Center.
- TOP RANKS: CENTRAL NEW YORK HOSPITALS. // Business Journal (Central New York);2008 Book of Lists, p64
The article lists the top hospitals in Central New York for 2008 which include Crouse Hospital, United Health Services Hospitals, and Saint Joseph's Hospital Health Center.
- Five Star Hospitals. // New Orleans Magazine;Feb2011, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p83
The article lists several five-star rated hospitals in Louisiana including East Jefferson General Hospital, Louisiana Medical Center and Heart Hospitals, and Lady of the Sea General Hospital.
- Hospitals evaluated based on number and mix of admissions. // Health Care Financing Review;Summer96, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p263
Reports on Milliman & Roberts' publication of the expansion of its LOS Efficiency Index which evaluates individual hospitals in 20 states on a relative efficiency basis. Process of calculating the index; Comment by John Cookson, principal for Milliman & Roberts who developed the index; States...
- Behind the rankings. Brink, Susan // U.S. News & World Report;8/12/96, Vol. 121 Issue 6, p65
Presents a ranking of United States hospitals, as determined by `U.S. News.' How rankings were compiled; How to read the rankings; Listings by specialties; AIDS; Cancer; Cardiology; Endocrinology; Gastroenterology; Geriatrics; Gynecology; Neurology; Orthopedics; Otolaryngology; Rheumatology;...
- Largest Hospitals. // Northern Colorado Business Report;11/16/2012, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p9B
The article presents a list of the largest hospitals in Northern Colorado, ranked by total licensed capacity as of November 2012, including the North Colorado Medical Center, the Poudre Valley Hospital and the Longmont United Hospital.
- CRAIN'S LIST: LARGEST HOSPITALS AND HOSPITALS COMPANIES. // Crain's Detroit Business;12/3/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 49, p14
The article lists the largest hospitals and hospital companies in Michigan, ranked by the 2006 revenue including Trinity Health in Novi, Saint Mary Merry Hospital in Livonia, and Beaumont Hospitals in Royal Oak.
- CRAIN'S LIST: LARGEST HOSPITALS AND HOSPITAL COMPANIES. // Crain's Detroit Business;12/31/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 53, p89
The article lists the largest hospitals and hospital companies ranked as per revenue earned by them in 2006, which include Saint Joseph Mercy Health System, Henry Ford Health System, and Henry Ford Hospital.