News In Brief: Production Off 1.1%;Capacity Use 74.8%
- Manufacturing About To Turn? // Latin America Monitor: Brazil Monitor;Oct2011, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p5
The article reports on the increase in Brazilian industrial production in July 2011.
- Monitoring the journals. von Hagen, Jurgen; Bateman, Fred // Business Economics;Jan1990, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p55
Reviews the article `The U.S. Productivity Slowdown: What the Experts Say,' by William E. Cullison from the `Economic Review' publication of the Federal Reserve of Richmond.
- A guide to organizational productivity and quality improvement. Thor, Carl G. // Business Economics;Oct91, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p32
Examines the challenges to business productivity and quality improvement. Best practices in organizational improvement; Managerial initiatives; Behavioral initiatives.
- Productivity. // Economic Trends (07482922);Sep95, p10
Discusses industrial productivity in the United States. Business fixed investment as a share of the gross domestic product between 1960 and 1992; Output per hour of nonfarm business between 1960 to 1995; Inflation and output growth between 1960 to 1995.
- U.S. productivity. // Economic Trends (07482922);Nov96, p13
Presents trends on industrial productivity in the United States as of November 1996. Average annual productivity growth in the durables and non-durables sectors; Manufacturing productivity; Employment shares; Outlook from the trends.
- International statistics. // Economic Indicators;Jan1996, p35
Presents statistical information on consumer prices and industrial production in the major industrial countries such as United States, Canada, and Japan, for the period 1986 until 1996.
- Industrial production--major market groups and selected... // Economic Indicators;Nov96, p18
No abstract available.
- Industrial production and capacity utilization for May 1993. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Aug93, Vol. 79 Issue 8, p769
Reports on capacity and industrial production indexes for May 1993. Analysis by market group; Analysis by industry group.
- Industrial production and capacity utilization since 1990: A revision. Raddock, Richard D.; Green, Krista M. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Mar1994, Vol. 80 Issue 3, p220
Reports on the revision of the United States Federal Reserve's index of industrial production and the related measures of capacity utilization. Revision of the estimates for 1991 onward; Incorporation of more comprehensive monthly source data; Review of the relationships of capacity output to...