A day in the life of Linda Duffy: Putting fun into work
- News. // Ceramic Industry;Jan1996, Vol. 145 Issue 1, p12
Reports that Ceradyne Inc. of Costa Mesa, California has announced an expanded capability for the manufacture of large Needlelok silicon nitride components. Features of Needlelok.
- Ceradyne opens solar materials manufacturing facility in China. // American Ceramic Society Bulletin;Apr2011, Vol. 90 Issue 3, p6
The article reports on the announcement of Ceradyne Inc. regarding the opening of its new factory in Tianjin, China.
- Ceradyne Opens Beijing Office. // Ceramic Industry;Mar2001, Vol. 151 Issue 3, p12
Reports that ceramic manufacturer Ceradyne Inc. has announced the opening of its first office in Beijing, China. Growth in demand for the company's precision glass tempering product; Reasons for the company's increased focus on the Chinese market.
- Defense, Other Orders Spur Hiring, Expansion at Ceradyne. Cziborr, Chris // Orange County Business Journal;7/16/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 29, p3
Reports on industrial ceramics manufacturer Ceradyne Inc.'s expansion of its operations in Costa Mesa, California. Expected increase in orders for U.S. government military applications; Manufacture of advanced technical ceramics for industrial defense uses; Expansion of the company's...
- Ceradyne's Profit Drops 84% in Q1. Jane Yu // Orange County Business Journal;4/30/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 18, p8
The article offers information on the decline in the profit of Ceradyne Inc. in the first quarter of 2012 by 84 percent.
- Ceradyne Diversification Offsets Solar Slowdown in China. Yu, Jane // Orange County Business Journal;4/9/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 15, p7
The article discusses the role of product diversification in facilitating the earnings and sales growth of Ceradyne Inc. following the solar-related business slowdown in China.
- Ceradyne Opens New Ceramic Armor and Automotive Ceramic Component Manufacturing Facility. // Ceramic Industry;Sep2005, Vol. 155 Issue 9, p12
Reports on the facility opened by Ceradyne, manufacturer of lightweight ceramic body armor systems for the military and silicon nitride technical ceramic components for diesel engines, in Lexington, Kentucky. Features of the facility; Significance of the facility to Ceradyne.
- Advancing Technical Ceramics. Payne, Susan // Ceramic Industry;Jun2002, Vol. 152 Issue 6, p12
Focuses on the advanced technical ceramic products offered by Ceradyne Corp. Materials used in the manufacture of the ceramic products; History of the company; Impact of the partnership with Ford Motor Co. on its product diversification.
- Ceradyne Opens Detroit Office. // Ceramic Industry;Oct2001, Vol. 151 Issue 11, p14
Reports the opening of an office by Ceradyne Inc. in Detroit, Michigan.