A day in the life of John Harvey: Positioning HR for the
- Amex Hires Exec For Tech Push in Silicon Valley. Aspan, Maria // American Banker;9/12/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 140, p7
The article announces that credit-card issuer American Express (Amex) Co. hired Harshul Sanghi to manage its Silicon Valley office which will focus on finding technology and venture capital partnerships when it opens in late 2011 in Santa Clara County, California.
- AMEX gets real casual. Malanga, Steve // Crain's New York Business;09/29/97, Vol. 13 Issue 39, p6
Reports that American Express Company (AMEX) could become the first major financial services company in New York City to introduce a permanent casual dress policy, instead of business suits. Extension of the company's summer casual dress policy; What the company's move is a reflection of.
- Amex Hires Tech Exec for Serve. Sposito, Sean // American Banker;4/3/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 51, p16
The article announces American Express payment processing network hired technology executive Neal Sample as a senior vice president and manager of the company's Serve digital wallet team.
- Amex Picks Steib to Run New Luxury Site. Johnson, Andrew // American Banker;7/28/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 116, p10
The article announces American Express Co. hired executive Mike Steib to manage its joint venture with vent-privee.com, a French electronic-commerce website.
- Amex Comptroller Amble to Retire. Johnson, Andrew // American Banker;4/27/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 65, p15
The article notes American Express (Amex) Co.'s comptroller and principal accounting officer Joan Amble will retire and be replaced by Amex's senior vice president David Cornish.
- Amex Hires Ex-Boku Technology Chief. Sposito, Sean // American Banker;9/19/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 145, p12
The article announces American Express credit card company hired technology executive Erich Ringewald as a vice president of software product management at the New York company and notes Ringewald was a co-founder of Boku mobile payments company.
- Novartis Official Joins Amex Board. Finkle, Victoria // American Banker;7/23/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 112, p9
The article announces Novartis pharmaceutical company's chairman Dr. Daniel Vasella was appointed to American Express company's board of directors and notes American Express' chief executive officer Kenneth Chenault's comment.
- Kenneth Chenault Picked To Be American Express' New CEO In 2001. // Jet;05/17/99, Vol. 95 Issue 24, p21
Reports that American Express president and chief operating officer, Kenneth Irvine Chenault, was named to succeed Harvey Golub as chief executive officer in 2001.
- American Express promotes Chenault. Lloyd, Fonda Marie; Lowery, Mark // Black Enterprise;Apr95, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p25
States that Kenneth I. Chenault has been promoted to vice chairman of the American Express Co. How he may be in line to be the next chairman of the $14 billion travel, financial services and communications enterprise; When Chenault began his career with American Express.