Wiley, Seybold in Book Deal
- ACerS Forms Book Publishing Partnership with Wiley. // American Ceramic Society Bulletin;Mar2006, Vol. 85 Issue 3, p17
No abstract available.
- Wiley, National Geographic Team Up For Textbook Development; Anthropology Title Due In 2006. // Educational Marketer;2/21/2005, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p1
Reports on the plan of John Wiley & Sons Inc. to launch a new anthropology textbook in 2006 in the U.S. Collaboration of the publishing house with the National Geographic Society for the launch of the book; Significance of the new series to expand the portfolio of the publishing house; Provision...
- Wiley expands EBM guides from Finland. // Information World Review;Jun2006, Issue 225, p9
Reports on the deal of John Wiley & Sons, an academic and medical publishing firm, with Duodecim Medical Publications, for the publication of the Evidence-based Medicine Guidelines in English. Scope of information contained in the guideline; Terms of the deal.
- SPE partnering on publication. Renstrom, Roger // Plastics News;4/21/2008, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p3
The article reports that the Society of Plastics Engineers (SPE) is outsourcing publication of "Plastics Engineering" journal and reducing its frequency to 10 times a year. The company, running into financial troubles, has decided to contract publication to Wiley-Blackwell, a division of...
- Wiley-Blackwell and ISTE team up for book publishing. // Research Information;Dec/Jan2008, Issue 33, p12
The article reports on the agreement which makes ISTE Ltd. the exclusive co-publisher of Wiley-Blackwell, the scientific, technical, medical, and scholarly publishing business of John Wiley & Sons, in the Americas, Asia, and other territories worldwide. It states that under the agreement, the...
- HarperCollins Picks Up "The Game" and Other Non-Fiction Titles. COLLINS, ALLISON // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/8/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 14, p1
The article informs that the publishing company HarperCollins Canada Ltd. has acquired non-fiction titles including hockey book "The Game," "Hockey Dad" and "Smart Cooking," from the publishing company John Wiley & Sons Inc. HarperCollins anticipates the contract to fortify its list of...
- Wiley's Fiscal '04 Gets Off to Solid Start; College Revenue Rises 6.3%. // Educational Marketer;9/8/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 25, p7
Reports on the revenue growth of Hoboken, New Jersey-based company John Wiley & Sons Inc. in the first quarter of the fiscal year 2004. Factors for the growth in the revenue of the company; Impact of growth in sales of life-science titles of the company in enhancing the first quarter revenue;...
- FINANCIAL NEWS. // Book Publishing Report;6/25/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 26, p7
Reports on the revenues of United States publishing firm John Wiley & Sons Inc. for its fiscal year ending April 2001.
- For Cliffs Notes, the big 4-0. M. C. // Publishers Weekly;3/9/1998, Vol. 245 Issue 10, p41
Presents a look at the Cliffs Notes company on the occasion of its 40th anniversary. Its founder Clifton Hillegass; Its beginnings in Lincoln, Nebraska; A defense of the abridged works of literature; Plans for the anniversary celebration.