- Municipal Bond Elections. // Bond Buyer;5/25/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32140, p14
The article presents the table of the U.S. municipal bond elections involving $500,000 or more and dates when voters are scheduled to cast their ballots.
- Corrections. // Bond Buyer;11/8/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33412, p2
Corrections to articles in previous issues including the November 5, 2010 story which incorrectly described the relationship between taxable and tax-exempt municipal bond and the November 4, 2010 story on Southeast U.S. election results are presented.
- Municipal Bond Elections. TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p26
Presents a table that lists municipal bond elections involving multi-million dollar. Dates scheduled for voters for casting their ballots; Companies participating in the elections.
- Rhode Island, Hartford face bond votes. Kaplan, David // Bond Buyer;10/23/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30506, p4
Reports that planned bond items by Rhode Island and Hartford, Connecticut will be submitted to public voting in New England in 1998. Amounts of the bonds; Use of the bonds for environmental and school construction projects; Campaigns for the bonds; Significance of the results of the voting on...
- Municipal Bond Elections. // Bond Buyer;6/4/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32892, p24
The article lists municipal bond elections in various U.S. states which includes Maine, Michigan and Minnesota, along with the dates when voters are scheduled to cast their ballots.
- Voters to decide on $38.4 million bond issue. Shapiro, Mary // West County Journal;3/6/2013, Vol. 49 Issue 10, pA4
The article reports on the balloting of voters in Rockwood, Missouri to decide the no-tax bond issue worth $38.4 million.
- ALABAMA: Birmingham OKs GOs. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/11/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33795, p9
The article informs that the voters of Birmingham, Alabama, have approved six ballots that authorizing 150 million U.S. dollars of general obligation bonds.
- Municipal Bond Elections. // Bond Buyer;9/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31716, p32
Presents a listing of bond elections involving $500,000 or more and gives dates when voters are scheduled to cast their ballots in the U.S. as of September 10, 2003. Places for these bond elections.
- Municipal Bond Elections. // Bond Buyer;10/31/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31255, p36
Provides information on municipal bond elections held in November 2001 in the U.S. Details on schedule of elections.