Results of Competitive Sales
- Missouri Sets $460 Million Refunding in Two Deals. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/10/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33744, p5
The article offers information on a competitive bidding of Missouri on 460 million dollars towards revenue and general obligation refunding bonds.
- Boston Plans $238 Million Of New Money, Refunding. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;3/13/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33678, p4
The article reports on the plan of the government of Boston, Massachusetts to sell 238 million dollar worth of new-money and refunding general obligation (GO) bonds through competitive bidding. It mentions that the bond will be sold in three series and will be secured by the city's GO limited...
- Back So Soon: Washington Bringing More GOs. Webster, Keeley // Bondbuyer.com;2/05/2015, p36
The article discusses the plan of the state of Washington as of February 2015 to return to market with more general obligation (GO) bonds. Topics include the state's success in its four competitive sales, the schedule of bidding for its next GO sale, and the interest saving gained by Washington...
- Minnesota's MnSCU Higher Education System Readying Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bondbuyer.com;2/10/2015, p34
The article reports that the Board of Trustees of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system will accept competitive bids on February 11, 2015 on 78 million U.S. dollars of new money and refunding bonds. Topics mentioned include how the sale would include a 36 million U.S. dollars...
- Houston Heads to Market With $178.3M Improvement Sale. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/29/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32018, p34
Reports on the competitive offer of public improvement refunding bonds and tax notes in Houston, Texas. Sale of the deal via i-Deal's Parity electronic bidding system; Amount of the refunding bonds and tax notes; Use of some of the proceeds to pay part of the settlement with city firefighters...
- Bidders battle for riverside pubs. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/29/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4321, p11
Focuses on the short-listed bidders for the Waterside Pub Partnership of British Waterways in Great Britain. Responsibilities of the winning bidder; Value of the British riverside economy.
- Contracts. Warner, Brian // Contract Journal;9/13/2006, Vol. 435 Issue 6592, p7
The article discusses the bidding that opened in east London, England. Gallions Housing Association has shortlisted Breyer, Durkan, Kier, Laing, Mulalley, Rydon, and Higgins to participate as bidders in a housing project in the Thames Gateway Area. The project includes building new homes, shops,...
- Improving the Medicare DIME Bidding Program. Bachenheimer, Cara C. // HomeCare Magazine;Sep2014, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p10
The article presents questions and answers related to Medicare bidding legislation in 2014 including how would H.R. 4920 encourage bidders, bidders with high bidding price and affordability of bid bond for smaller providers.
- N.Y., N.J. Port Sets $400M. BURTON, PAUL // Bond Buyer;10/26/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33605, p1
The article reports on the plan of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey to sell 400 million dollars of new money and refunding bonds through competitive bid on October 26, 2011. It says that the consolidated Series 169 bonds are aimed to fund port and airport capital projects and refund...