Negotiated Note Offerings
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/15/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 39, p22
The article lists the 100 initial public offerings in the U.S. for June to October 2007 which include China Dig TV Hldg Co. Ltd., MAP Pharmaceuticals Inc. and Constant Contact Inc.
- Developing a capital market. Valentin-Mari, Jeffry // Caribbean Business;6/29/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 25, p24
Discusses whether Puerto Rican companies are ready for the government's plan to increase the number of publicly-owned firms. Government's efforts to spur the development of a local capital market; Creation of specific local investment instruments; Motivation of local companies to go public. ...
- IPO IN THE US. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/19/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 20, p28
The article lists the initial public offerings in the U.S. for 2008, which include the new filings for the week of May 6-12, coming out of the quiet period and the withdrawal activity for May 6-12.
- Chinese IPO listings Dip Drastically in US. O'Connor, Colleen Marie // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/17/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 39, p13
Reports on the Chinese companies who are undertaking initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. List of Chinese companies taken the IPO plunge on U.S. exchanges in 2005; Statement of executives on U.S. listed Chinese companies regarding their decision to include the companies in the list;...
- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/17/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 39, p17
Presents a chart depicting the initial public offerings (IPOs) 100 index for the week ended October 12, 2005 in the U.S. Average price of most recent IPOs; Best and worst performer for the week.
- Prague's IPO Drought. Anderson, Robert // Transitions Online;11/13/2006, p3
The article assesses the rise of initial public offerings (IPO) on the Prague stock exchange in the Czech Republic. The Prague stock exchange has clawed its way back after its disastrous first decade and it has now overtaken Budapest to become the second strongest bourse in Central Europe after...
- How to Finance Anything. FRASER, JILL ANDRESKY // Inc.;Mar99, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p32
Looks at the trends in the United States capital markets. Association between the volatility in the public stock market and the initial public offerings for businesses; Details on corporate payrolls; Effects of the over-heated capital markets of the 1990s.
- Going-public vs. private sales: A two-tiered agency approach. Yin, Xiangkang // International Review of Financial Analysis;Jun2008, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p523
Abstract: This paper models a situation where an entrepreneur with assets in place and uncertain development opportunities decides whether to sell the business to public capital markets or to place it privately to a conglomerate. It finds that the two-tiered managerial hierarchy of a...
- Thinking of going public? CMS says: `Now's the time to act!'. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);10/07/96, Vol. 43 Issue 41, p34
Features the advice by Capital Market Solutions Inc. for companies planning to make an initial public offering. Amount made by companies from 1990 to 1995 by going public; Reasons why most companies are not going public; Benefits of going public.