Negotiated Bond Offerings
- Munis Stronger Than Expected On Week. Riggs, Taylor // Bond Buyer;4/19/2013, Vol. 384, p1
In this article, the author offers information on the status of the U.S. tax-exempt bond market in the third week of April 2013. She mentions that the market activity was strong due to dense vibration in equities and gold prices during the week. She also informs that the deals were well received...
- Shipping-related high yield goes the way of `Titanic.' Quinn, Lawrence Richter // Investment Dealers' Digest;09/07/98, Vol. 64 Issue 36, p15
Reports on the low performance of shipping-related issues on the bond market. Comparison of the low performance of the issues to the sinking of the Titanic ship; Comments from Morten Arntzen, president and chief executive of Marine Advisors Inc., a New York banking boutique; What attributed to...
- Secondary Falls With Dow, but Shows Improvement. // High Yield Report;10/05/98, Vol. 9 Issue 38, p4
Highlights the performance of the high-yield secondary bond market in the United States, during the week ended October 3, 1998, with reference to the performance of the stock market. Reference to a decline in the bond market; Performance of steel and sub-prime industries; Impact of hearings in...
- Goldman Sachs' Kenny Discusses Market Changes at Muni Forum. Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;03/17/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30851, p4
Focuses on stock forecasts of Goldman, Sachs Asset Management municipal bond portfolio management head Thomas Kenny in a Municipal Forum in New York City. Role of brokers in market profitability; Impact of product selling, low product supply, and retail popularity on bond market; Effect of...
- Largest stock and bond brokerage firms. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);01/12/98, Vol. 18 Issue 28, p25
Presents statistical information as it relates to the performance of bond brokerage firms in New Orleans, Louisiana. Names of companies; Number of persons employed by the companies; Names of persons managing the companies.
- Bonds have limited upside, but at least they're safe. Duflo, Paul // Business Journal (Central New York);9/20/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 38, p7
Comments on issues related to bond markets. Maturation period of bonds; Comparison between stocks and bonds; Disadvantages of bonds.
- Movements in the Equity Premium. Blanchard, Olivier J. // Brookings Papers on Economic Activity;1993, Issue 2, p75
Explores the simultaneous increase in bond rates and decrease in equity rates. Low-frequency movements in the premium, especially on the postwar decline; Higher-frequency movements and on the role of inflation on the premium and ts components; Returns on bonds and stocks since 1978.
- MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;8/29/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31213, p34
Presents a chart depicting the performance of the bond market in the United States. Names of the issuer; Purpose of the bonds issue; Amount of the bonds; Approval status; Selected underwriter; Target date of sale.
- Market index. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;12/13/99, Vol. 17 Issue 50, p27
Provides charts and graphs indicating market performances bonds and stocks in Grand Rapids, Michigan, as of December 8, 1999. Dow Jones and Standard & poor's indexes; Stock trading; Bond index.