- Negotiated Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;2/15/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31326, p11
Presents information related to negotiated note offerings in the U.S. bond market as of February 2002. issuers for the offering in week of January 14, 2002; lead manager for the offering; Description for the offering.
- Opportunity in an Ill wind. Moriarty, George; Holman, Kelly // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/23/98, Vol. 64 Issue 47, p14
Focuses on the new-level of opportunity for private equity specialists in the United States caused by the decline of in the initial public offering (IPO) and high-yield markets. Unchanged private equity outlook; Opportunity for mezzanine funds investors; Several IPOs postponed in October 1998. ...
- A possible new issue and a secret that wasn't. // High Yield Report;08/02/99, Vol. 10 Issue 31, p5
Reports on new issues in the bond market in the United States and Charter Communications' initial public offering.
- New-Issue Balances. // Bond Buyer;11/14/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31265, p36
Presents market statistics of Issue balances as of November 14, 2001. Estimated amount of offerings sales and balance for different state; List of revised initial offering.
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;2/15/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31326, p9
Presents competitive note offerings in the bond market of the U.S. as of February 15, 2002. Issuers for note offerings; Amount in the offering; Time of sale for offering; Maturity date of offering; Other note offerings for different places.
- Unconscionable Economics. Tice, David W. // On Wall Street;Jun99, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p67
Looks at questionable easy credit that makes for speculative excess and inadequate investment returns for investors. Details on the increasing number of Internet deals by small firms; Reasons for companies buying their own stocks; Information on the bond market.
- The Convert/IPO Two-Step Paired offerings for perilous times in new issues market. Tunick, Britt // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/12/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 42, pN.PAG
Reports on the strategy employed by Anthem Inc. and Principal Financial Group Inc. to offer combination of mandatory convertibles and initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. Reason behind plans of companies to issue the combination of IPO and convertibles; Advantage of issuing the...
- Cardtronics Completes HY Deal In Lieu Of IPO. // High Yield Report;8/15/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 32, p1
Reports on the success of Cardtronics Inc. to tap the speculative grade bond market in a market capitalization in the form of initial public offering in the U.S. Total amount of debt offering to leading domestic operator and services of automated teller machines; Requirement of the Securities...
- Gulf Correction Highlights Reform Requirements. // Emerging Markets Monitor;3/20/2006, Vol. 11 Issue 47, p20
Reports on the equity market declines in the Middle East in March 2006 which reflect the need for financial market reform in the region. Possible effects of planned initial public offerings on the market; Suggested steps to be taken by authorities to help prevent less severe corrections;...