- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;7/19/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33750, p21
Several tables are presented that list competitive bond offerings, competitive note offerings, negotiated bond offerings and negotiated note offerings from issuers of the U.S. in July 2012-August 2012.
- Service Corp. Prices $550M in Notes. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/5/2014, p4
The article reports that Houston, Texas-based funeral services provider Service Corp. International has sold an offering of 550 million dollars in 5.375 percent senior notes due 2024, as of May 2014. Topics covered include the sale of the bonds in a 144A sale with a five-year non-call period and...
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;5/30/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32391, p8
Several charts related to various competitive bond offerings for the month of May 2006 and June 2006 in the U.S. are presented.
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;5/30/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32391, p11
Several charts related to various competitive note offerings for the month of May 2006 and June 2006 in the U.S. are presented.
- RUMBLINGS. // Crain's Detroit Business;7/19/2004, Vol. 20 Issue 29, p26
Domino's Pizza Inc.'s public stock offering last week was just the first step in a two-step plan for Bain Capital LLC of Boston to finally get its money out of the Ann Arbor-based pizza-maker. "It's just Bain trying to liquidate some of their holdings and this is as good as any time to do that,"...
- Reoffering Yields. // Bond Buyer;11/14/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31265, p36
Presents market statistics of reoffering yields. Variables for the clearance of data; Legend for chart; List of reoffering yields for different state.
- Negotiated Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;2/15/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31326, p11
Presents information related to negotiated note offerings in the U.S. bond market as of February 2002. issuers for the offering in week of January 14, 2002; lead manager for the offering; Description for the offering.
- Opportunity in an Ill wind. Moriarty, George; Holman, Kelly // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/23/98, Vol. 64 Issue 47, p14
Focuses on the new-level of opportunity for private equity specialists in the United States caused by the decline of in the initial public offering (IPO) and high-yield markets. Unchanged private equity outlook; Opportunity for mezzanine funds investors; Several IPOs postponed in October 1998. ...
- A possible new issue and a secret that wasn't. // High Yield Report;08/02/99, Vol. 10 Issue 31, p5
Reports on new issues in the bond market in the United States and Charter Communications' initial public offering.