U.S. Securities Prices
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;1/29/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31313, p37
Presents United States securities prices. Treasury bills; Treasury notes and bonds; Lehman Brothers Inc. long treasury bond index.
- U.S. Securities Prices . // Bond Buyer;12/4/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31277, p36
Presents information related to the financial securities prices of the U.S. as of December 04, 2001. Percentage of discount offered on the treasury bills; Treasury bond indexes provided by Lehman Brothers Inc.
- Lehman Is Censured, Fined $100K by NASD. Winokur, Cheryl // American Banker;6/24/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 120, p7
Reports that Lehman Brothers Inc. has been censured and fined by the National Association of Securities Dealers Inc. for rules violations. Lehman's execution of impermissible short-sale transactions and failure to include disclosure language on confirmations to customers who bought mutual funds.
- 1st Union, Lehman prize largest-ever securitization. // National Real Estate Investor;Dec97, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p6
Announces the completion of the joint mortgage-backed securitization of loans between First Union Capital Markets Corp. and Lehman Brothers Inc. in the United States. Geographic diversity of the underlying properties; Breakdown of establishments making up the securitized loan pool.
- Milestone for commercial mortgage-backeds. Goldblatt, Jennifer // American Banker;11/21/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 225, p1
Reports on First Union Capital Markets Group Corp. and Lehman Brothers Inc.'s completion of a $2.25 billion commercial mortgage-backed issue in the United States. Other deals completed as of November 21, 1997; History of the commercial mortgage-backed markets; Deals in the securitization of...
- New Reinsurance Product Makes Way for More Euro Capital Market Deals. N. C. // Asset Securitization Report;Mar2009, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p22
The article discusses the new catastrophe (CAT) bond deal pricing in the reinsurance industry in Europe. It notes that French re-insurer SCOR SA has completed the first CAT risk insurance-linked securitization since the failure of Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. Swiss insurer PERILS AG has also...
- First Union, Lehman Bros. fuse CMBS package worth $3.4 billion. Shaughnessy, Andy // National Real Estate Investor;Jul98, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p28
Reports that First Union Capital Markets and Lehman Brothers have created a commercial mortgage securitization package that will cover 43 states and Washington, D.C. Backing of securities by loans acquired or originated by First Union, Lehman Brothers or Bank of America.
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;4/11/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31363, p33
Presents a chart depicting the U.S. securities prices. Treasury bond index of Lehman Brothers Inc.; Yield of treasury notes and bonds.
- Lehman's new derivatives sub gives its counterparties a choice. Wipperfurth, Heike // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/27/98, Vol. 64 Issue 30, p16
States that Lehman Brothers has introduced a triple-A rated derivatives subsidiary with a different structure than the derivatives that were set up previously. Identification of a unit formed by Lehman's; Details on a report issued by Moodys Investor Services company dated October 1996;...