N.J. Agency Selling $450 Million To Shore Up Insurance Pool Debt
- Poland: Long-End Sovereign Debt Offers Superior Risk/Reward. // Emerging Markets Monitor;8/23/2010, Vol. 16 Issue 20, p14
The article recommends Polish long-end sovereign debts, citing the nation's growing economy and marginalized profits for the mid-term as of August 2010.
- Forgive debts to help jumpstart economic growth. SKIDELSKY, ROBERT // Prague Post;5/ 2/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 18, pA5
The author reflects on the debt-forgiveness approach which will help in the development of economy.
- Aggressive action needed to cut spending. BISSELL, JENNIFER // Fairfield County Business Journal;4/29/2013, Vol. 49 Issue 17, p10
The article focuses on the report "Connecticut at Risk" released by the Comeback America Initiative (CAI) and the Connecticut Center for Economic Analysis (CCEA) which recommends that an aggressive stance should be taken by the state to pursue more long-term policies for economic growth and on...
- Public Debt and Economic Growth. REICH, ROBERT // BusinessWest;5/6/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 25, p12
In this article, the author presents his view on public debt and economic growth in context of the national economy of the U.S.
- Political Risks Come To The Fore. // Emerging Markets Monitor;1/8/2007, Vol. 12 Issue 37, p4
The article focuses on the impact of political risks on the Ability to Pay scores of the rated Middle East and Africa sovereigns. Almost all Ability to Pay scores across North Africa and sub-Saharan Africa go up due to robust economic growth except in Lebanon, Morocco and Algeria where economic...
- Debt a bigger problem than who bought it. Hicks, Mike // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/28/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p24A
The article presents the author's views on debt as a threat to the prosperity and security of the U.S.
- External Debt and Growth. Pattillo, Catherine; Poirson, Hélène; Ricci, Luca // Finance & Development;Jun2002, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p32
Examines the relationship between external debt and economic growth. Economic theories governing the linkage between growth and debt; Contraction of several parts of external debt; Implications of the association for policymakers.
- Industry may back Fla. high risk pool reopening. Sexton, Christine Jorda // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;10/14/96, Vol. 100 Issue 42, p41
Reports that officials in the insurance industry in the United States are contemplating plans to reopen Florida's high-risk health insurance pool and broadening the tax base that supports the pool. Why officials are contemplating reopening the pool; What insurance legislation must be followed...
- Gaining an edge on liability. Woods, Lynn // Nation's Business;Jun96, Vol. 84 Issue 6, p50
Discusses the advantages to small companies of insurance-coverage pools. Liability insurance; Workers' compensation; Risk-purchasing group for law firms called PILOT/Legis; Provisions of the Risk Retention Act of 1986; Establishment of standards which strengthen professions; Levels of savings. ...