Tuesday's Market: Prices Finish Down ï¿½ as Primary Dominates With Major New Issues
- Yankee Stadium, D.C. Utility Deals Lead in Slower Calendar. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;1/26/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33048, p23
The article offers news briefs related to business in the U.S. Triborough Bridge and Tunnel Authority will issue $250 million of general revenue bonds on behalf of Metropolitan Transportation Authority bridge and tunnel projects. The Independent School District inTexas will sell GO school...
- Muni Prices Weaken; $9.2B of New Supply Ahead. Barnett, Chip // Bondbuyer.com;5/1/2015, p1
Prices of top-rated municipal bonds were weaker at mid-session, according to traders, with yields on some maturities up by as much as three basis points.
- TBTA Gets Rating Boost From S&P. Burton, Paul // Bondbuyer.com;10/21/2015, p22
The article reports on the rating of New York's Triborough Bridge and Tunnel Authority (TBTA) which received a boost from financial services firm, Standard & Poor's Corp. (S&P), for its Series 2002F general revenue variable-rate bonds.
- Investors Brace for Trio of Deals Worth $600 Million or More Each. RIGGS, TAYLOR // Bond Buyer;10/3/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33592, p32
The article reports on the three big deals in the negotiated market and competitive market in the U.S. including the sale of Triborough Bridge and Tunnel Authority of 615 million dollars general revenue refunding bonds, the issuance of Solid Waste Authority of 600 million dollars funding revenue...
- TBTA Begins End of MTA Refunding. Mckaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;9/16/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31471, p1
Reports the offer of Triborough Bridge and Tunnel Authority of senior-lien refunding bonds in New York City. Start of the sale of bonds to retail investors; Amount of the tax-fund bond sales of Metropolitan Transportation Authority; Price of bonds for institutions.
- TBTA Deal's Success Has Experts Downplaying 'Terror Premium'. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;9/20/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31475, p30
Reports the sale of the refunding bonds of the Triborough Bridge and Tunnel Authority in New York City. Value of the bonds; Deal price of the bonds; Expansion of the general obligation bonds.
- Triborough Bridge Agency Readies $196M Refiinding. Burton, Paul // Business Journal (Central New York);6/8/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 23, p4
The article reports on the plan of the Triborough Bridge and Tunnel Authority to sell a general revenue variable-rate refunding bonds with 195.6 million dollars by competitive bid in New York in 2012.
- Kroll Ratings Joins the N.Y. Bridge and Tunnel Crowd. BURTON, PAUL // Bond Buyer;12/10/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33826, p24
The article offers information on the consolidation between Kroll Bond Rating Agency In. and the company Triborough Bridge and Tunnel Authority.
- Triborough Bridge & Tunnel Authority settles PDA claims. // HR Specialist: New York Employment Law;Mar2016, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p5
The article reports that the Triborough Bridge and Tunnel Authority (TBTA) of New York has agreed to settle charges that were allegedly discriminated by TBTA against its women employees by automatically transferring the pregnant officers to less desirable projects, as of March 2016.