News In Brief: Treasury Bills Go At 1.815%, 1.820%
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 0.920%, 1.015%. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/21/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31744, p2
Reports on the financial performance of the tender rates for the Treasury's discount bills in the U.S. Percentage increase of the tender rates from previous auction's rate; Rate of the coupon equivalents; Percentage of the median bid.
- News In Brief: Treasury Bills Go At 1.920%, 1.960%. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;11/27/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31272, p2
Reports on an increase in the tender rates of Treasury bills in the U.S. Percentage increase in the rates; Rates for 91-day and 182-day discount bills.
- News In Brief: Treasury 28-Days Go at 1.70% Yield. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;2/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31319, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned $14 billion of four-week treasury bills with coupon of 1.723% at 1.70% yield. Bid-to-cover ratio for the bills; Terms for the competitive tenders.
- Treasury T-Bills Go At 5.780%, 5.895%. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;03/21/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30853, p2
Reports the increase in figures on tender rates for the Treasury's 91-day and 182-day discount bills in Washington as of March 2000.
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;2/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31319, p32
Presents statistics for securities bid prices in the U.S. as of February 6, 2002. Values for bid and offer for 1-month treasury bills on February 5, 2002; Yield on bid for 2-year treasury notes and bonds; Change in bid prices of securities in Lehman Brothers Long Treasury Bond Index on February 5.
- Treasury Bills Go At 1.660, 1.640%. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;9/17/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31472, p2
Reports the increase of treasury bills in Washington. Increase in 91-day discount bills; Percentage of median bids.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 0.1 55%, 0.1 85% Highs. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/17/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33367, p2
The article reports the data on the tender rates for the U.S. Treasury Department's 91-day and 182-day discount bills which had obtained a 0.155% increase rate from 0.150% in three-months and a 0.185% from 0.190% in six-months.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 0.840%, 0.845%. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/17/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31658, p2
Tender rates for the Treasury's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills were lower as the three-months incurred a 0.840% high rate, down from the previous auction's rate of 1.005% and as the six-months incurred a 0.845% high rate, down from 0.980% in the week preceding June 26, 2003. The price...
- Weekly T-bills draw 4.375%, 4.420% yields. // Bond Buyer;03/23/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30604, p2
Reports tender rates for the US Treasury's 91-day and 182-day discount bills as of March 23, 1999. Coupon equivalents; Prices; Median bid.