News In Brief: K.C. Fed: Activity Weak But Steady
- Site-seeing. // American Banker;8/19/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 158, p2A
Presents an overview of the Web site of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City. Features of the site; Visits to the site; Web address.
- K.C. Fed: Labor Conditions Better Again. Siegel, Gary // Bondbuyer.com;4/8/2015, p11
The article reports on the continued improvement of the Kansas City Labor Market Conditions Indicators (LMCI) in March 2015, according to the Federal Reserve Bank.
- Regional Manufacturing Is Largely Unchanged: K.C. Fed. Siegel, Gary E. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/27/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 20, p8
The article reports on the condition of the manufacturing activity in the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City that has remained unchanged despite continued growth on the orders for export in May 2011.
- Kansas City Fed Survey Shows Decline in Activity. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/24/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33834, p2
The article informs that the manufacturing activity of Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City's region has dropped down in December 2012.
- Debit cards nearing general acceptance, researchers at Kansas City fed conclude. Meece, Mickey // American Banker;1/6/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 4, p10
Reports on an article in the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City's Economic Review on the general acceptance of debit cards. Competititve pricing as the hindrance to near-to-total acceptance of the payment alternative; Debit transactions in 1993; Factors for growth.
- Kansas City Fed Manufacturing Survey: Growth Continues. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;12/23/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34032, p1
The article focuses on the result of the monthly manufacturing survey of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, Missouri that found manufacturing activity of in the region is growing and producers' expectations for future activity has been improved, as of December 2013.
- Kauffman named Omaha executive for Kansas City Fed. // Nebraska Farmer;Nov2013, Vol. 154 Issue 11, p20
The article announces the appointment of Nathan Kauffman as assistant vice president at the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City as of November 2013.
- Kansas City Fed Mfg Survey Finds Growth Still Solid. Siegel, Gary E. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/30/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 16, p10
The article reports on the solid pace of the regional manufacturing activity in the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City as of May 2010.
- Kansas City Fed Manufacturing Survey: Activity Up a Bit. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;2/27/2015, Vol. 1, p1
Manufacturing activity in the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City's region "rose just slightly from the previous month, but producers expected activity to pick up moderately in the months ahead" in February, according to the bank's monthly manufacturing survey, released Thursday.