MSRB Tees Up Three Big Issues, Could Delay Real-Time Reporting
- Pre-Trade Price Data, Syndicate Practices on MSRB Meeting Agenda. HUME, LYNN // Bond Buyer;10/25/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34600, p6
The article offers information on a meeting of the U.S. Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board to be held in October 2016 for making some pre-trade pricing data available on its EMMA website for retail investors.
- Pitt Calls For Transparency Improvement. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;4/26/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31374, p1
Focuses on the need for the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board to improve price transparency in the municipal market in the U.S. Introduction of more transparency in the market; Increase in the number of traded transactions; Dissemination of a comprehensive daily trading information.
- MSRB offers muni pricing initiatives. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;04/30/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30631, p1
Reports on municipal bond pricing initiatives of the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board in the United States. Expansion of the amount of trade information reported daily; Development of a system to report prices from all municipal bond trades.
- MSRB: Expand Pricing Data. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;09/07/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30720, p1
Reports on the proposal of the United States Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board to provide market participants with expanded daily pricing and other information on municipal securities transactions. Total par value traded and high, low, and average price for the day.
- MSRB: Retail market big, could get bigger. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;01/24/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30813, p1A
Reports on the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board's launching of an expanded price transparency program in the United States. Increased trading in the municipal bond market; First-time picture of municipal securities trading.
- MSRB to Release Specs for Real-Time Trade Reporting System. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;2/10/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31570, p4
Reports on plans of the U.S. Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) to issue its real-time securities price reporting system in March 2003. Benefits of the reporting system to dealers of MSRB; Testing of the system by MSRB; Amendments in the system.
- MSRB's real-time reporting demo is a revelation. Stanton, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/04/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30739, p27
Reports on the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board's real-time bond price reporting demonstration in the United States. Frequency of trading; Information on the demonstration on the board's Web site; Exemptions to tight-spread pricing.
- MSRB Announces Real-Time Trade Reporting Exemptions. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;12/12/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31780, p1
Reports that the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board has granted several exemptions from its proposed 15-minute real-time trade reporting requirements in Washington D.C. Efficacy of the trade reporting requirement; Expiration of the three-hour exemption after the start of the new reporting...
- MSRB Meeting Agenda Includes Pre-Trade Pricing Data, Syndicate Practices. Hume, Lynn // Bondbuyer.com;10/20/2016, p17
The article focuses on the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) holding a meeting to discuss the pre-trade pricing data that are to be made available on MSRB's Electronic Municipal Market Access system (EMMA) website for retail investors.