Tennessee Deal Moved To January
- Marketwatch. Montlake, Andrew // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);3/18/2013, p31
The article provides an outlook for the British mortgage market, with emphasis on the impact of the budget to be announced in March 2013. Anticipated changes in the mortgage market include the enhancement of the Funding for Lending Scheme (FLS) and new initiatives to encourage the property...
- Brown's stamp on duty. Evans, Jonathan; Rodrigues, Melville // Estates Gazette;4/19/2003, Issue 316, p99
In the Budget, the British government has continued its agenda of reforming stamp duty. This article summarises the proposals, which aim to "close loopholes, remove distortions and enhance the real estate industry's contribution to economic growth, development and regeneration". The Chancellor...
- Clampdown on tax dodgers could snare B2L buyers. // Mortgage Strategy;3/26/2012, p5
The article reports that the British Budget's move to curb Stamp Duty avoidance could inadvertently affect buy-to-let investors, according to the National Landlords Association.
- Stamp duty hike is no money spinner. // Mortgage Strategy;8/20/2012, p13
The article reports on the plan of the British government to increase stamp duty on properties worth more than 2 million British pounds in the budget.
- Export. Posner, Martin // Credit Management;Feb2005, p20
The article focuses on economic condition of Great Britain. In his Pre-Budget Report, presented to the House of Commons on 2 December 2004, Gordon Brown was glowing about Great Britain's economic achievements. On the prospects for our export trade, he said that Britain expect exports to rise in...
- Northern Ireland Tax. // Accountancy Ireland;Jun2002, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p52
Focuses on the overview of the 2002 budget in Great Britain. Rates in income tax; Increase in insurance rate of employers and employees; Elimination of several stamp duty saving techniques.
- Stamp duty resolutions defective. Greene, Chris; Gable, Sonia // Accountancy;May86, Vol. 97 Issue 1113, p38
Reports that the British government has withdrawn three Budget day stamp duty resolutions for further consultations with the financial institutions involved.
- The not-so-new showcase. Laurence, Michael // BRW;5/25/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 20, p33
Focuses on the claim in great tax benefits of the budget by the Australian Treasurer Peter Costello. Introduction of the budget in tax cuts and efficiency gains through simplification of tax system; Announcement of listed tax cuts in the state financial institutions duty and stamp duty; Impact...
- Current Account Surplus To Remain Strong. // Asia Monitor: China & North East Asia Monitor;Mar2006, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p6
The article provides an outlook on the performance of current account surplus of Hong Kong. The large current account surplus of the country will continue in 2006 due to the substantial surplus in the service account. Merchandise exports will continue to experience a strong growth for the next...