Get a tiger in your bed
- Feminine touch from Dunlopillo. // Cabinet Maker;09/01/2000, Issue 5203, p2
Reports on British bed manufacturer Dunlopillo's launching of a consumer advertising campaign to promote its Auronde sleep systems introduced in 1999.
- Dunlopillo widens Kontur offering. // Cabinet Maker;01/05/2001, Issue 5219, p2
Announces the plan of Dunlopillo to expand its range of Kontur adjustable beds with the launch of two contemporary models in January 2001.
- Deluxe upgrade for adjustable bed. // Cabinet Maker;12/21/2001, Issue 5267, p3
Reports the upgrade of adjustable East Five bed by Dunlopillo in Great Britain. Launch of the East Five Deluxe model; Features of the bed; Retail price of the Deluxe divan bed.
- Dunlopillo speeds up investment plan. // Cabinet Maker;05/29/98, Issue 5090, p3
Reports on Dunlopillo's plan to accelerate its five-year investment plan to increase capacity and take advantage of the British bed market's continued buoyancy. Demand for the product; Plans for housing its mattress and divan production lines in factory space; Expectations from the appointment...
- Who says Minis are easy to park? // Cabinet Maker;4/5/2002, Issue 5281, p37
Focuses on the problems in fitting sofas or beds into doors. Decision of retailer David Phipp to develop Minibed to be exhibited at the National Bed Month in 2002; Assertion of the problem encountered in the installation of the Mini; Removal of door frames to install furniture.
- Dunlopillo sells consumer division. // Rubber & Plastics News;11/4/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p21
Reports that Harrogate, England-based Dunlopillo Holdings Ltd. has sold its consumer division to Swedish bed and bedding supplier Hilding Anders AB as of November 2002. Growth opportunities for the company's consumer division; Emphasis on its core business by the company.
- Pre-sales promotions for beds. // Cabinet Maker;12/15/2000-12/22/2000, Issue 5218, p4
Reports on the planned investments of Sealy Mattress Co., Dunlopillo and the Sleep Council in consumer advertising efforts in 2001.
- Good snooze all around. Millar, James // Cabinet Maker;2/14/2003, Issue 5324, p46
Features several bed designs presented during the 2003 Furniture Show in Great Britain. Design of the beds made by Silentnight Beds; Range of bed designs offered by Pocket Spring Bed Co.; Materials used for the bed made by Dunlopillo Ltd.
- Deep sleep. // Cabinet Maker;2/25/2005, Issue 5427, p26
The article cites that latex and visco-elastic dominated the bed sector but manufacturers are struggling to protect prices from the effects of high raw material costs. If there was any confusion as to what the trend in beds would be this year, The Furniture Show was quick to dispel that. The...