Three from Boere
- New sanders keep cool to give smoother finish. // Cabinet Maker;04/03/98, Issue 5082, p20
Features Boere's Elite LAC and Elite HD sanders. Key specifications; Available widths; Optional equipment; Capabilities.
- SUPPLIER. // Event;Jul/Aug2012, p37
The article profiles John Cochrane, sales director for events of De Boer events rental structures. He was an airframes technician in the air force then started his own events company, Cochrane's Event Management. He has worked for De Boer since 1993 and serves as client liaison, whose role is to...
- De Boer Skates to Success with Ice Rink Project. // PanStadia;2012 Anniversary Edition, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p214
The article offers information on the successful transformation of a former multi-storey car park in Brixton, England into an ice skating arena by De Boer. It mentions that the facility includes changing rooms, toilets, and spectator viewing for more than 160 people. It notes that Dutch company...
- Cycle time improvement for Fuji IP2 pick-and-place machines. Safai, Fereydoon // Hewlett-Packard Journal;Aug96, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p80
Reports on the enhancement of the Fuji IP2 pick-and-place machine. Features and characteristics; Issues reducing replacement cycle time; Issues on correct machine performance; Eliminating of head connection; Use of slot link mechanism; Reference designators and assigned placements; X and Y...
- Beyond ice cream. Durocher, Joseph // Restaurant Business;4/10/93, Vol. 92 Issue 6, p160
Discusses soft serve machines. Basic design of different machine types; Importance of sanitation; Labor involved in cleaning and sanitizing the machine; Alternative machines that do not require daily cleaning; Daily heat treatment cycle; Types of mixes available and its characteristics; Options.
- Machines, accursed and wondrous. Kimber, R. // Country Journal;Nov/Dec89, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p27
Presents an essay on the wonders and frustrations of machinery and the merits of the older and simpler models like the Cletrac.
- Simple machines. Kimber, R. // Country Journal;Dec90, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p70
Describes elementary machines that are required around the homestead or woodlot. Levers; Peaveys; Winches and come-alongs; Pulleys; Safety; Ropes and chains. INSET: Sources..
- Untitled. // Modern Machine Shop;Aug93, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p180
Features different machinery product brochures. Ace Manufacturing Co.'s Burr-be-Gone tool for deburring cross holes in bores; Enprotect Corp.'s GRI-7000NII-M2 CNC internal grinder; Bearings Inc.'s Mechanical Shop; Prab Engineered Chip Systems' metal chip processing systems; Trudex Inc.'s DIN 69...
- World machine tool output increases in 1996 as America and Western Europe lead the way. // Modern Machine Shop;Mar97, Vol. 69 Issue 10, p152
Focuses on the increase in worldwide machine tool output in 1996. America's appetite for production equipment; Growth of consumption; Local-currency figures; Regions producing machine tools.