Silentnight ads begin
- Return of the hippo. // Cabinet Maker;04/24/98, Issue 5085, p3
Reports that Silentnight Holdings has revealed the full details of an advertising campaign for Silentnight Beds. Return of the hippo and duck pairing in the ads; Launching of the ads on May 2, 1998; Newspapers where the ads will appear.
- Silentnight enlists top designer for green campaign. // Cabinet Maker;9/30/2011, Issue 5757, p6
The article reports on the signing up of architect and interior designer Oliver Heath to Silentnight Beds for a digital campaign for environmental-friendly house spaces.
- Silentnight restyles hippo and duck for new children's offer. // Campaign (UK);4/17/2003, Issue 16, p8
The article focuses on an advertisement campaign of Great Britain-based bed makerSilentnight to launch its range of beds for children.Mortimer Whittaker O' Sullivan produced the 30-second television divertimenti that uses a slumbering hippopotamus and a duck as an icon. The products offer a wide...
- Silentnight launches nationwide campaign. // Cabinet Maker;9/6/2013, Issue 5851, p7
The article reports on the new initiative called, National Sleep Clinic, launched by British bed and mattress giant Silentnight which features Nerina Ramlakhan, the resident sleep expert of the company.
- Green is good. Jones, Amanda // Cabinet Maker;10/7/2011, Issue 5758, p16
The article discusses the advertising campaign of SilentNight Beds in Great Britain. It states that the advertisement will show viewers how to create stylish and eco-friendly spaces in their homes and offer tips on creating an eco-friendly sleeping environment to save energy and money. It also...
- A family affair. // Cabinet Maker;5/30/2003, Issue 5340, p7
Reports on the release of the television advertising campaign of My First Bed. Features of the advertisement; Sale levels in the Carlton Area; Number of brochures to be distributed in different magazines.
- Hibernate with Madonna doesn't sound quite right. // Marketing (00253650);10/9/2003, p48
Mix could be forgiven for thinking that a bed is simply a place to rest one's weary head after a long day slogging it out on the news desk. The humble bed, in this case the recently launched Silentnight Beds Hibernate range, is a rather glamorous object d' art. The bed features a limited-edition...
- Leith London scoops Â£2m Silentnight brief. // Marketing Week;7/28/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 30, p12
Reports that Leith London Corp. has won Silentnight Beds company's creative account following a three-way competitive pitch in Great Britain. Value of the account; Plan for the advertisement of the Silentnight brand; Schedule on the launch of the campaign.
- Silentnight's TV sheep are going national. // Cabinet Maker;4/11/2008, Issue 5583, p42
The article reports on the decision of Silentnight Beds, Great Britain's biggest bed manufacturer, to spend Ã©560,000 on its Sheepless Night television (TV) advertising campaign, which will begin in summer of 1983. Accordingly, this national campaign will keep the company as the foremost name...