Northfield to Buy Brooklyn Bank
- Formations of, Acquisitions by, and Mergers of Savings and Loan Holding Companies. Johnson, Jennifer J. // Federal Register;6/5/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 108, p33217
The article presents information that Northfield Bancorp Inc. has submitted an application to the U.S. Federal Reserve System for acquiring Flatbush Federal Bancorp Inc.
- Northfield to Raise Up to $463M. Davidson, Kate // American Banker;6/11/2010, Vol. 175 Issue F322, p4
The article reports that Northfield Bancorp Inc. will convert itself to a stock company in a plan aimed at raising as much as $463 million in capital.
- Northfield Takes Final Step in Conversion. Browdie, Brian // American Banker;11/21/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 178, p7
Brief information is given about Northfield Bancorp, a mutual holding company in New Jersey that is converting to a fully public company, and notes a press release about a common stock offering that is expected to end on December 17, 2012.
- Northfield Clears Hurdle for Conversion. Cumming, Chris // American Banker;1/7/2013, Vol. 178 Issue 3, p8
The article mentions Northfield Bancorp in New Jersey plans to complete its second step in converting to a fully public company by the end of January 2013 if the proposal is approved by its shareholders and government regulators.
- Flatbush Federal Earnings Rise. Bergquist, Erick // American Banker;8/13/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 156, p9
Reports that Flatbush Federal Bancorp Inc. of Brooklyn, New York, has posted a second-quarter net income of $36,000 which is up from the same time last year. Reasons for a decline in assets; Growth of mortgage-backed securities which increased the income; Per-share earnings.
- Northfield to Offer Shares in Conversion. Davidson, Kate // American Banker;9/16/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 143, p4
The article discusses plans by Northfield Bancorp Inc. in Avenel, New Jersey, to sell shares of its common stock in a syndicated community offering as part of its mutual-to-stock conversion.
- Northfield Puts Conversion Plans Aside -- For Now. Barba, Robert // American Banker;10/4/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 152, p5
The article examines the finances of Northfield Bancorp Inc. of Avenel, New Jersey, discussing the companies decision to postpone its conversion into an all-stock corporation.
- Northfield in N.J. Completes Second-Step Stock Offering. Cumming, Chris // American Banker;1/24/2013, Vol. 178 Issue 13, p4
Brief information is given about Northfield Bancorp, a New Jersey company that is converting to a fully public company, and its second-step conversion stock offering which has to be approved by its shareholders. The article notes the bank wants to sell 35.6 million share of stock and raise $310...
- A New Twist on the Classic Good Bank/Bad Bank Deal. Monks, Matthew // American Banker;11/8/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 172, p2
The article discusses a so-called good bank/bad bank model in U.S. bank mergers with a focus on deals involving Sterling Financial Corp., First Independent Investment Group, BB&T Corp., and BankAtlantic Bancorp Inc.