- ISLAM IN ASIA AND EUROPE. // Al-Jami'ah: Journal of Islamic Studies;2013, Vol. 51 Issue 1, pix
An introduction is presented in which the editor discussed various reports within the issue on topics including the response of Indonesian intellectuals towards gender issues, the Madurese culture and politics, and youth Islamic movement in Europe.
- Multiculturalism – A Confusing European Approach. Jura, Cristian // Journal of Politics & Law;Jun2012, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p107
In this research I will introduce the issues of multiculturalism from a European perspective, more precisely from the view of the leaders of European Union and from the legal provisions related to this topic. What started once whit a lot of enthusiasm, ended with extremely disappointing...
- THE LEGACY OF COMMUNIST SOCIAL AND POLITICAL PRACTICES UPON POST-COMMUNIST POLITICAL CULTURE A GENDERED APPROACH. Orza, Amanda // Europa: Magazine about Science & Art during the Transition;2013, Vol. 2 Issue 12, p23
Under the assumption that the political culture is a result of every day habits and social norms, which are passed onto individuals through the family and community, the role of women should not be understated. Gender, being both a broad identity concept and a microcosm, which reflects the...
- Islam and Political-Cultural Europe. Sarrouh, Beesan // Politics & Religion;Dec2014, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p857
No abstract available.
- Aspecte cultural-politice Ã®n regiunea MÄƒrii Negre. Maliţa, Mircea // Strategic Monitor;2012, Vol. 14 Issue 1/2, p9
To develop the cooperation on various issues among the Black Sea states one has to understand the cultural patterns held by each nation from the region. Important issues such as peace, security, religion, political regime are mainly culturaly determined and in order to deal with them the...
- The Renaissance outlook and the new European political and legal tradition. Zhdanov, P. S. // Russian Juridical Journal / Rossijskij Juridiceskij Zurnal;2014, Vol. 97 Issue 5, p69
The author touches upon the issue of determining the point in which the current Western political and legal tradition has its origins. The author stands for an idea about considering this tradition in the context of the Renaissance outlook. The main features of this outlook in their relation to...
- Islam and Political-Cultural Europe. Farstad, Mona Helen // Nordic Journal of Religion & Society;2013, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p198
The article reviews the book " Islam and Political-Cultural Europe" edited by W. Cole Durham Jr., David M. Kirkham and Tore Lindholm.
- Review of W. Cole Durham, Jr., David M. Kirkham, Tore Lindholm, editors, Islam and Political- Cultural Europe. Stjernholm, Simon // Contemporary Islam;May2015, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p201
No abstract available.
- The Diary. Jones, Dylan // New Statesman;9/23/2016, Vol. 145 Issue 5333, p21
The article discusses the social, cultural and political life of Great Britain. Topics, including the Conservative Party politician Zac Goldsmith's running for mayor of London, England, the exhibition titled "You Say You Want a Revolution? Records and Rebels 1966-1970" at the Victoria and Albert...