- Multiculturalism � A Confusing European Approach. Jura, Cristian // Journal of Politics & Law;Jun2012, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p107
In this research I will introduce the issues of multiculturalism from a European perspective, more precisely from the view of the leaders of European Union and from the legal provisions related to this topic. What started once whit a lot of enthusiasm, ended with extremely disappointing...
- Il labirinto delle istituzioni politiche: a proposito di un libro di Pier Paolo Portinaro. Bellabarba, Marco // Storica;2007, Vol. 13 Issue 39, p119
The article discusses the complex nature of European institutional forms, with reference to the work of Pier Paolo Portinaro, and the concept of the ambiguity and dissonance in the forms of European institutional structures. Topics discussed include problems of social assistance programs and the...
- Some on Right Think Nicaragua's Incursions Into Costa Rica Call for U.S. Attack. Busch, Michael // Foreign Policy in Focus;11/20/2010, p1
A blog about the possible military action against Nicaragua is presented.
- Design Dish. // Atlanta;Dec2008 Home Supplement, p14
A blog titled "Peak of Chic," from Atlanta, Georgia-based blogger Jennifer Boles Dwyer on the set designs of various motion pictures is discussed.
- Readers respond. // Crain's Chicago Business;10/18/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 42, p17
The article presents a blog entitled "Fight to seize Illinois House from Madigan turns personal."
- The Hill's CONGRESS BLOG. // Hill;9/23/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 109, p32
A blog is presented discussing the decision of a judge to declare a public lock out from Idaho.
- Today On WWD.COM. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/29/2009, Vol. 198 Issue 133, p2
A blog about the capacity of Las Vegas, Nevada to elaborate its own city center according to its hype is presented.
- on the web. // Saint Charles Avenue;Oct2009, p8
The article announces two new blogs, Joie d'Eve and New to New Orleans, and a newsletter by the MyNewOrleans.com. featuring topics related to the city in Louisiana.
- on the web. // Saint Charles Avenue;Mar2011, p7
The article offers information on the daily blogs related to New Orleans, Louisiana which are featured on the journal's web site including one by Ian McNulty on the city's nightlife, one by Robert Peyton on the fine dining scene, and one by Eve Kidd Crawford on life in the new New Orleans.