MASSACHUSETTS: Swift Response
- Wanted: MassPort Pro. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;11/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31258, p39
Reports on the resignation of Virginia Buckingham, executive director of Massachusetts Port Authority. Criticism for Buckingham's lack of experience in transportation matters following the September 2001 terrorist attacks in the U.S.; Official replacing Buckingham temporarily; Recommendation by...
- Massport battle heats up. // Flying;Aug88, Vol. 115 Issue 8, p10
Discusses the controversy surrounding the Massachusetts Port Authority's new airport fee structure, called the Program for Airport Capacity Expansion (PACE).
- Snow policy covers airport. Schachner, Michael; Souter, Gavin // Business Insurance;1/15/96, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p46
Reports on the snow insurance coverage that will be collected by Boston-based Massachusetts Port Authority. Snow policy sold by the Needham-based Frederick Penn Insurance Agency and Lynn-based Admiral Insurance Agency; Coverage period.
- MassPort set to take control of Worcester Regional Airport. Harris, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/26/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30755, p3
Reports that the Massachusetts Port Authority has taken over the management of Worcester Regional Airport. Possible change in ownership of the airport; Financial problems of the airport.
- MassPort's first-ever deal backed by PFCs set to take off today. Harris, Elizabeth E. // Bond Buyer;06/08/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30657, p6
Reports that the Massachusetts Port Authority will sell bonds backed by passenger facility charges. Bonds for Logan International Airport; Structure of the bond.
- Deal preview: Need for diversity might help $202 million massport sale. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;07/29/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30197, p2
Reports on the expected substantial demand for revenue bonds for the Massachusetts Port Authority. Need for credit diversification among Massachusetts bond buyers.
- Correction. // Bond Buyer;2/15/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33664, p2
A correction to the article "Explanation of the Indexes" that was published in the February 13, 2012 issue is presented which discusses the incorrect input of ratings for the Massachusetts Port Authority.
- MassPort Revives $70 Million Deal to Build Big Dig Park. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;09/28/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30985, p4
Reports on the Massachusetts Port Authority's revival of a late-1991 land deal. Sale of 70 million dollars in tax exempt notes; Debt of the Massachusetts Port Authority.
- MassPort Plans to Sell $400 Million Over Next Three Years. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;9/30/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31730, p56
Reports on the plan of Massachusetts Port Authority to sell new-money revenue bonds between 2004 and 2007. Total amount of the revenue bonds; Utilization of a selected team of senior managers for the transactions; Details of the company's financing plan.