MARYLAND : Bridge Ruling
- COURT UPDATE. // Wilson County News;8/12/15, Vol. 42 Issue 32, p11A
The article offers updates on decisions, hearing schedules, and dockets at the Wilson County District Court.
- 'World's Largest Strip Club' ordered to treat dancers as employees. // Inside Tucson Business;11/14/2014, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p9
The article reports on the reverse decision of the Nevada Supreme Court on the ruling of the District Court about how dancers should be treated.
- WERE THEY LAWYERS OR LOBBYISTS? Jacobson, Louis // National Journal;1/12/2002, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p109
Reports that a judge of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York ruled that lawyers of businessman Marc Rich were acting as lobbyists in securing his presidential pardon. Concerns raised by the ruling; Arguments of Rich's lawyers; Reactions of several Washington D.C. law firms.
- JUDGE EXPRESSES 'CONSIDERABLE SYMPATHY' FOR NAs. // Kai Tiaki Nursing New Zealand;Mar2007, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p7
The article reports that the appeal of nurse assistants on the Nursing Council's initiative to change the previous title enrolled nurse has gained the support of District Court Judge Tom Broadmore in Wellington, New Zealand. There were issues that Broadmore considered including the matter...
- Some Private Rooms Not Private. // Advocate;Mar1970, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p5
Focuses on a court's ruling of the California First District Court of Appeals in a case involving a female masseur who was charged with masturbating two male clients in private rooms.
- Change Orders Did Not Allow Sureties to Bail Out. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;9/23/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 13, p81
Reports the New York federal district court rulings on the obligation to pay of the two sureties on the construction of a Brazilian oil production facilities. Implication of the cost overruns on the obligation payment; of the contract; Changes on the contract value of the project; Rejection of...
- FACTS& FIGURES ON THE RECORD. // Westchester County Business Journal;11/12/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 46, p33
The article lists the loans granted by real estate agencies, financial charges imposed on organizations and judgments given by the U.S. District Courts in various court cases in Hudson River Valley, New York and New Jersey as of November 12, 2012.
- European Court of Justice. Danise McDonagh v Ryanair Ltd (Case C-12/11). // Travel Law Quarterly;Jun2011, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p116
The article presents several questions referred by the Dublin Metropolitan District Court to the Court of the European Union for a preliminary ruling including the association of the closures of European airspace to extraordinary circumstances concerning the context of Regulation 261/2004, the...
- Court backs right to tout off-label Rx use. // Chain Drug Review;8/24/2015, Vol. 37 Issue 13, p13
The article offers information on the judgment of the federal district court related to the regulation and the off-label use of Vascepa, for use in reducing cardiovascular disease risk, by pharmaceutical firm Amarin Corp. PLC in Bedminster, New Jersey.
- COURT UPDATE. // Wilson County News;3/16/2016, Vol. 43 Issue 11, p9A
The article discusses list of defendants who were listed for appearance on March 10, 2016 in Wilson Country District Court, includes case of Steven Edward Cole who assaulted a public servant, criminal activity charge on Joe Luke Sanchez and sentence of four years jail for Gary Lane Landford.