Financial America's future
- Acts approved by the President. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;7/29/96, Vol. 32 Issue 30, p1345
Presents the public acts approved by the President on July 24, 1996.
- Acts approved by the president. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;11/3/97, Vol. 33 Issue 44, p1696
Presents various administrative acts approved by US President Bill Clinton on October 27 and October 30, 1997. H.R. 2158, Departments of Veterans Affairs and Housing and Urban Development and Independent Agencies Appropriations Act, 1998; H.R.2169, Department of Transportation and Related...
- Acts Approved by the President. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;5/12/2008, Vol. 44 Issue 18, p682
A list of administrative acts approved by U.S. President George W. Bush from May 6 to 8, 2008 is presented, which include an act to award a congressional gold to Daw Aung San Suu Kyi for her courage and commitment to peace and democracy in Burma and public laws for the designation of U.S. Postal...
- The effect of the Utah Administrative Procedures Act on the standards of review for final... Steele, John C. // BYU Journal of Public Law;1995, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p389
Examines the effect of the Utah Administrative Procedure Act (UAPA) on the standards of review for final administrative agency adjudications. Review of agency determinations of general law using correction-of-error standards; Details of the standards of review used by the courts prior to the UAPA.
- The APA at fifty: A celebration, not a puzzlement. Harter, Philip J. // Administrative Law Review;Summer96, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p309
Focuses on the 50th anniversary of the Administrative Procedure Act (APA) in the United States. Presentation of events in the celebration; Justice Jackson's comment on the APA after its enactment; Debates over some changes in the APA; Political decisions contained in the rulemaking procedures...
- Acts approved by the President. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;8/4/97, Vol. 33 Issue 31, p1175
Presents various administrative acts approved by the US President Bill Clinton on July 29 and August 1, 1997. Relief of Michel Christopher Meili, Giuseppina Meili, Mirjam Naomi Meili and Davide Meili; Waiving certain enrollment requirements with respect to two specified bills of the 105th Congress.
- Acts approved by the President. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;4/8/96, Vol. 32 Issue 14, p621
Lists acts approved by President Bill Clinton, for the week ending April 8, 1996. Includes the Greens Creek Land Exchange Act of 1995; Amendment of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act to repeal to saccharin notice requirement; Consent to Congress to the Vermont-New Hampshire Interstate...
- Acts approved by the president. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;11/4/96, Vol. 32 Issue 44, p2264
Lists acts approved by President Bill Clinton on October 26, 1996.
- A golden anniversary? Shapiro, Martin // Regulation;1996, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p40
Reports the 50th anniversary of the Administrative Procedures Act (APA) of 1946 in the United States. Classical rule of law; Origins of the APA; Structure; Evolution; Politics behind the APA; Presentation of a judicial review; Focus on technoracy; Discussion of the legislative veto; Tensions in...