Washburn University Readies Deal For Facilities at Topeka Campus
- Washburn. Oliver, Nicholas // 21st Century;Jun97, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p21
The article reviews the Washburn University in Topeka, Kansas.
- Washburn U to Pay $210,000 to Ex-VPs. // Women in Higher Education (10608303);Sep2011, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p4
The article offers information on the settlement of a suit filed against the Washburn University in Kansas wherein former school vice-presidents Robin Bowen and Wanda Hill will receive 210,000 dollars and letters of recommendation after wrongfully terminated.
- jones huyett Partners Chosen as Agency of Record. // TK...Topeka's Business Magazine;Fall2010, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p45
The article announces that jones huyett Partners (jhP), a regional advertising firm in Topeka, Kansas, was named as the agency of record for Washburn University.
- Angel Romero. Bryant, Blake; Chipman, Bobby; Hildenbrand, Grace; Moses, Aaron // TK...Topeka's Business Magazine;Winter2011, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p58
The article features Angel Romero, a 23-year-old student at Washburn Law School in Topeka, Kansas who is one of the 20 Topeka professional under the age of 40 recognized by the Greater Topeka's 20 Under 40.
- AWARD. // American Organist Magazine;Feb2010, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p52
The article announces the College of Arts and Sciences at Washburn University in Topeka, Kansas has selected Marianne Webb as the 2009 Alumni Fellow.
- The New Dean of Applied Studies at Washburn University in Topeka, Kansas. // Women in Academia Report;12/17/2013, p6
The article announces that Pat Munzer was appointed as School of Applied Studies dean at Washburn University in Topeka, Kansas.
- 'Holier Than Thou' Statue Passes Court Muster. // Church & State;Sep2005, Vol. 58 Issue 8, p21
Reports that a federal appeals court has ruled that the Washburn University's art display, which included a statue some argued sent an anti-Catholic message, does not violate the First Amendment. Criticism of the art exhibit "Holier Than Thou," a depiction of a Roman Catholic bishop with a...
- BAD NEWS. // U.S. Catholic;May2004, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p11
Deals with a ruling from a U.S. federal judge which granted the retention of an anti-Catholic statue at Washburn University in Topeka, Kansas. Description of the statue; Action taken by Catholic high schools in the state in response to the ruling.
- Trans-V-Day. MOTT, STEPHANIE // Liberty Press;Apr2013, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p24
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of doing the "They Beat the Girl Out of My Boy, or So They Tried" part in the Washburn University production of "The Vagina Monologues," by Eve Ensler.