Georgia County Hospital Agency Readies $100 Million in Certificates
- Hospital Drops. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/7/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31508, p35
Reports on the decrease in the rating on University Community Hospital in Tampa, Florida, by Standard & Poor's Corp. as of November 7, 2002.
- Georgia Medical Center Lowered to BBB by S&P. // Bond Buyer;12/13/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32028, p2
Reports on the reduction of the rating of outstanding debt issued for the Hucheson Medical Center, Georgia by Standard & Poor's Corp.
- S&P Drops Two Midwest Hospitals to Junk Status. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;5/4/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33108, p4
No abstract available.
- GEORGIA: Hospital Debt Gets Negative. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/27/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32844, p9
The article reports on the ratings given by Standard & Poor's Corp. to Walker, Dade, and Catoosa Counties Hospital Authority in Georgia. The rating agency revised its outlook to negative from stable, citing the authority's plan to issue $12.7 million of bonds in 2008 to refund outstanding debts....
- Lake Forest Revised. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/17/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31843, p31
Focuses on the revision of the outlook on Illinois-based Lake Forest Hospital debt sold through the Illinois Health Facilities Authority in 2002 and 2003 by Standard & Poor's Corp.
- FLORIDA: S&P Revises Hospital Credit. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/27/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32781, p9
The article reports on the ratings assigned by Standard & Poor's Corp. to Martin Memorial Center in Florida. The agency affirmed its BBB-plus rating on the Series 2002B bonds of the center. However, it changed its outlook to stable from positive, affecting about $12 million of rated debt....
- Ratings firms see fewer downgrades. Jaklevic, Mary Chris // Modern Healthcare;01/29/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p17
Reports on the prediction of Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poor's regarding the credit ratings of not-for-profit hospitals in the United States by the end of 2001. Moody's outlook for the for-profit hospital sector; Downgrades in the not-for-profit sector in 2000.
- MISSOURI: S&P: Ascension Now Positive. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/6/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32810, p9
The article reports on the ratings assigned by credit bureaus to Ascension Health company in Missouri. Standard & Poor's Corp. upgraded its outlook on the hospital's AA rating to positive from stable reflecting its strong balance sheet. Moody's Investors Service Inc. also revised its rating to...
- Utility ratings group realigns as it goes global. // Electrical World;Sep96, Vol. 210 Issue 9, p12
Reports on the realignment of Standard & Poor's utility ratings department. Global electric, gas, and water utility analyzing team to be headed by Edward Z. Emmer; Coverage of international telecommunications and cable television industry to be headed by Richard Siderman.