News In Brief: PPI Down 1.6%,Core Off 0.5%
- Analysts: Tame PPI may or may not continue. Nicholson, Jonathan // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p2
Reports on analysts' comments about the favorable producer price index on August 15, 1997.
- PPI Jumps 0.8%; Core Rate Adds 0.5%. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/17/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31763, p2
Reports on the growth of the overall producer price index in the U.S. for October 2003.
- NEWS THIS WEEK: Local. // Finance Week;4/5/2002, p6
Reports developments related to finance in South Africa as of April 2002. Increase of the producer price index; Cooperation agreement between Business SA and the Black Business Council; Cessation of the minting of 1c and 2c coins by the South Africa Reserve Bank.
- Economy screeches to a halt. // Warsaw Business Journal;1/21/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p21
Reports the reduction of industrial output for December 2001 in Poland. Percentage on the reduced output; Status of the annual Producer Price Index; Factors contributing to the reduced output.
- PPI: Hospital PPI climbs 0.2%. // AHA News;10/15/2001, Vol. 37 Issue 41, p2
Reports on the hospital producer price index for September 2001. Overall hospital prices; Prices received by general medical and surgical hospitals; Increase in prices at psychiatric hospitals.
- PPI: Monthy prices inch up. Cys, Jane // AHA News;09/13/99, Vol. 35 Issue 36, p3
Details the increase on the main hospital segments of the Producer Price Index in the United States on August 1999 according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. General medical and surgical hospitals; Primary services and inpatient treatments; Psychiatric hospitals.
- Producer prices. // Economic Indicators;Jan1994, p22
Presents statistics on producer prices in the United States from 1985 up to the fourth quarter of 1993. Consumer foods; Consumer goods; Capital equipment.
- Producer prices. // Economic Indicators;Jun94, p22
Presents statistics on producer prices in the United States from 1985 up to May 1994. Consumer foods; Consumer goods; Capital equipment.
- Changes in producer prices for finished goods. // Economic Indicators;Apr95, p24
No abstract available.