Philadelphia Water Works
- Philadelphia Readies $250 Million Water and Sewer Deal. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/11/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32108, p3
Reports on the plan of the city government to sell water and sewer revenue bonds in the first new money deal for the Philadelphia Water Department in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Selection of Siebert Brandford Shank & Co. LLC to price the bonds; Rating of the bond by Moody's Investors Service...
- Stormwater Crediting. SZALAY, SHANDOR // Stormwater;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p20
The article discusses the new stormwater incentive system that tests the opportunities and limits of incentive-based approaches to stormwater compliance being explored by the Philadelphia Water Department (PWD) in July 2011. The new parcel-based billing and stormwater crediting program is a...
- The ring finders of Philly. Cipriano, Ralph // Good Housekeeping;Apr96, Vol. 222 Issue 4, p30
Profiles Charles Brooks and Henry McGill of the Philadelphia Water Department who are involved in the recovery of lost rings and other jewelry in sewers. Comment from Brooks on his partners' skill; Grateful gestures from people who received assistance from the team; Comments form the team on...
- Load Shedding Program Helps Reduce Power Costs. Lendzinski, Robert J. // WaterWorld;Jan99, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p12
Reports on the Pennsylvania-based Philadelphia Water Department's program designed to reduce energy consumption at its Southern Water Pollution Control Plant. Funding for the program; Energy management program's details.
- Piloting proactive, advanced leakage management technologies. Kunkel, George; Sturm, Reinhard // Journal: American Water Works Association;Feb2011, Vol. 103 Issue 2, p62
The article focuses on the pilot program which is being used by Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Water Department (PWD) to manage leakage and infrastructure. It mentions PWD's district metered area (DMA) approach which promotes proactive leakage control that focuses on unreported and high leakage...
- Greening the Waters. Lind, Diana // Next American City;Summer2010, Issue 27, p22
An interview with Howard Neukrug, director of the Office of Watersheds at the Philadelphia Water Department in Pennsylvania, is presented. He discusses the concerns of the agency over the impact of torrential rainfall amount on the watersheds of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He describes several...
- Yields Rise as Market Begins to Hum Again. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/7/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p9
The article reports on the rise of the weekly yield index of "The Bond Buyer" in light to moderate secondary trading as there is a slowdown of activities after a holiday lull in the U.S.
- Wisconsin's New Leaders Tap Market for $430M. Shields, Yvette // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/7/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p12
The articl reports on the plan of Wisconsin to sell its 20-year general oblication bonds for 430 million dollars to fund bricks-and-mortar capital projects in the first debt issuance of the new administration.
- Top 25 issuers in California. // Bond Buyer;9/11/97 Supplement California, Vol. 321, p22A
Lists the top 25 bond issuers in California, as ranked by principal amount of bonds issued from January 1 through August 13, 1997. Includes California Housing Finance Agency; Anaheim Public Finance Authority; Los Angeles School District; State of California; Bond assignments; Principal amount;...