Living exhibits sleep on a very big decision
- The Best Seat in the House is a Red Chair. Williams, Rachel // Orlando Life;Aug2013, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p16
The article offers information on the annual Red Chair Affair which will be held at the Bob Carr Performing Arts Centre on August 24, 2013.
- DAR Founding Mothers perform. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);3/19/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p6
The article offers information on the performance of the Founding Mothers troupe of the Fort Graham Chapter, Texas Daughters of the American Revolution in the play "Founding Mothers."
- Perception Is Participation. CHERNEY, NIOMI ANNA // Theatre Research in Canada;Spring2015, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p131
The article reviews the performance event "PARTICIPATION" that was held in Toronto, Ontario on December 15, 2013.
- The big squeeze. Swart, Sharon // Variety;8/27/2001, Vol. 383 Issue 14, p73
Introduces a series of articles on the top show business companies featured in the August 27-September 2, 2001 issue of `Variety.'
- U.K. SHOWBIZ. Swart, Sharon // Variety;12/11/2000, Vol. 381 Issue 4, p35
Introduces series of articles which deals with the show business in Great Britain.
- Discovery through the humanities. // Aging;1994, Issue 366, p26
Highlights the NCOA's project, `Discovery Through the Humanities' Program called We Got There on the Train: Railroads in the Lives of American People. The program discussed; Questions; Contact information.
- THEATRE. Lewis, Theophilus // America;3/20/1954, Vol. 90 Issue 25, p664
The article lists various theatrical production in the U.S.
- A season of reverence, irreverence and traditions. Spiselman, Anne // Crain's Chicago Business;12/4/95, Vol. 18 Issue 49, p25
Enumerates several events in the entertainment industry in Chicago, Illinois, scheduled for December 1995. Includes showing of the medieval morality play, `Everyman,' directed by Frank Gallati; Opening of the play, `I Hate Hamlet,' directed by Paul Ruddick; Performance of the musical group,...
- Curtain rises on new year in arts. Spiselman, Anne // Crain's Chicago Business;01/05/98, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p17
Features the performing arts industry in Chicago Illinois. Reference to the premiere of `Eric Bogosian's Griller from January 19 to 21, 1998; Inforamtion on the dance featuring Melissa Thodos & Dancer, scheduled for January 16 to 17; Additional information.