The price of good posture
- Shock Treatment. // Salt Water Sportsman;Jan2005, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p28
Features the Sea Shocks mats.
- Marvel Super Heros to appear on Incredibeds. // Kids Today;Apr2012, p16
The article reports that Marvel Super Heros which include Spider Man and Captain America will be seen on Incredibeds which is the plush bed that zips around a twin or single mattress set.
- style & COMFORT. // Real Living;Mar2013, Issue 85, p56
The article mentions the bed layering materials for style and comfort.
- Upper-end futons dominate category. // Furniture/Today;03/12/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 27, p9
Reports on an upward trend in price points for futon mattresses in the United States. Replacement of thin cotton pads with high-quality foam and innerspring mattresses; How oak has become the frame material of choice; Ways in which an upper-end futon offers more value than a similarly-priced...
- NEW AT MARKET: BEDDING. // Furniture/Today;3/17/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 28, p44
Presents product trends in beddings as of March 17, 2003. Posture Series collection from Bemco Sleep; Mattresses from Boyd Specialty Sleep; Electric adjustable bed from Natura.
- Bedding. // Furniture/Today;1/24/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 21, p64
Photographs of bedding are presented including the Health Wedge foundation positions mattress from Englander, the Expanding Sacro-Support line from Gold Bond, and the Regency Cloud mattress topper from Cadence Keen Innovations.
- Rest Assured. Kallenbach, Laurel // Natural Solutions;Apr2010, Issue 124, p15
The article offers information on the types of nontoxic materials that comprised a natural mattress including organic cotton, wool and natural latex.
- What's in your mattress? // Furniture/Today;10/22/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p146
The article offers information on the material which is used to fill mattresses.
- Bedding (Mattresses & Springs). // Furniture/Today;2005 Buyer's Guide, p31
Provides information about the development of bedding, mattresses and springs. Effort of bedding producers in production of cushioning and support materials; Salability of the special foams; Fit and finish of mattresses.