OXO Peugeot takes Not of Smart ideas
- Voice of the people. // Cabinet Maker;12/21/2001, Issue 5267, p12
Reports the search for the winner of the Consumer Choice category of the Furniture awards at the Furniture Show in Birmingham, England. Correlation between consumer age and furniture preference; Finalists for the Consumer Choice award; Designation of Connexions maple table and chairs of John E...
- ...12,700 in prizes up for grabs. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;04/03/98, Issue 5082, p7
Focuses on the furniture design competition organized by the Valencia International Furniture Fair. Prizes; Contest categories; Contact information.
- 21st century designers. Garet, Barbara // Wood & Wood Products;Oct96, Vol. 101 Issue 11, p32
Presents information on Design Emphasis '96, a furniture competition by students from colleges, universities, and art centers in the United States. Who coordinated program; Description of winning entries, and prizes awarded.
- Students win design awards. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;07/20/98, Vol. 16 Issue 29, pB-3
Announces the winners in the 1998 La Barge Furniture Design Competition sponsored by the Grand Rapids, Michigan-based Kendall College of Art and Design and Holland, Michigan-based La Barge Inc. Names of winners; Criteria for the contest.
- Design on the Edge. Lewis, Julia Einspruch // Interior Design;Nov98, Vol. 69 Issue 14, p36
Announces the students who won the contest of designing a furniture for residential and commercial use that reflect the needs of the 21st century. Comment from Claire McLaughlin, president of University of Kentucky and Bittners who co-sponsors the contest.
- Ethan Allen takes Pinnacle honor. // Home Accents Today;Nov2008, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p16
The article presents the winners of the 2008 annual contest of the American Society of Furniture Designers.
- Student designs head for Malaysia. // Cabinet Maker;07/02/99, Issue 5144, p3
Reports the rubberwood occasional furniture design competition for college students in Malaysia.
- Multi-Use Furniture Highlights Design Emphasis Awards. // Wood & Wood Products;Oct2000, Vol. 105 Issue 11, p37
Presents the winners of the Design Emphasis student furniture design competition at the 2000 International Woodworking Machinery & Furniture Supply Fair. Contract Furniture; Seating; Read-to-Assemble furniture.
- Breaking Away. Szenasy, Susan S. // Metropolis: Architecture Design;Mar2010, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p18
The article focuses on the D3 Design Talents Competition at IMM Cologne 2010 wherein 30 furnitures of various designers were exhibited including the wooden carpet of Elisa Strozyk, the etirement lamp of RÃ©mi Bouhaniche and the brickseries of Pepe HeyKoop.