Debt to Indonesian firm caused liquidation
- Stock control. // Cabinet Maker;9/13/2002, Issue 5304, p3
Reports the dismissal of claims from liquidator Poppleton and Appleby on the auctioning of Steven Shell company's stock in Great Britain.
- Sheppee seals Steven Shell supply solution. // Cabinet Maker;8/30/2002, Issue 5302, p1
Reports that William Sheppee has secured exclusivity with Steven Shell's previous Indian suppliers.
- UNDERSTATED ELEGANCE. Bulla, Tracy // Home Accents Today;Mar2013, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p44
The article offers information on various furniture products including Wing Chair from Aidan Gray Home, Bevin Tufted Ottoman from The Import Collection and Burlington Cabinet from Steven Shell.
- Britain's Steven Shell line launching at Oct. market. James, Gary // Furniture/Today;9/21/2009, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p36
The article reports on the collaboration of Steven Shell and The Bramble Co. to introduce the Steven Shell line at the October High Point Market. It mentions that the furniture range to be launched includes contemporary and rustic furniture, accessories, wall arts and accents and will be...
- Insolvencies lower than a year earlier. // Credit Management;Jan1998, p12
Provides information on the number of company insolvencies in England and Wales in the third quarter of 197. Comparison with the number of insolvencies with the previous quarter and the same period of 1996.
- California City to Continue Dealings in Bankruptcy Court. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;2/21/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31329, p31
Reports that Desert Hot Springs, California will continue working out its finances in bankruptcy court after a judge upheld the city's case. Reason for filing for reorganization under Chapter 9 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code; Proposal of a reorganization plan by city officials to cope up with the...
- Rethinking Unfair Discrimination in Chapter 13. Sepinuck, Stephen L. // American Bankruptcy Law Journal;Fall2000, Vol. 74 Issue 4, p341
Focuses on the provision of 'unfair discrimination' in the Chapter 13 of the Bankruptcy Code in the United States. Use of the phrase in the expansion of the scope of the Bankruptcy Act of 1898; Intention to maintain equity among creditors; Application of test for the evaluation of assertions of...
- Almost All You Ever Wanted to Know About Carve Out*. Levin, Richard B. // American Bankruptcy Law Journal;Summer2002, Vol. 76 Issue 3, p445
Provides information on the carve out concept of bankruptcy in the U.S. Association of carve out with cash collaterals and debtor possession financing agreements; Relation of the concept to section 506(c) of the Bankruptcy Code; Provisions of the Bankruptcy Code.
- Bankruptcy filings hit record high here again. Parish, Linn // Journal of Business (10756124);1/30/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 3, pA3
Reports on the number of bankruptcy petitions filed in 2002 in Spokane, Washington. Application for protection from creditors by business and consumers; Economic influences on the bankruptcy filings; Anticipation for the federal bankruptcy reform legislation.