Debt to Indonesian firm caused liquidation
- Stock control. // Cabinet Maker;9/13/2002, Issue 5304, p3
Reports the dismissal of claims from liquidator Poppleton and Appleby on the auctioning of Steven Shell company's stock in Great Britain.
- Sheppee seals Steven Shell supply solution. // Cabinet Maker;8/30/2002, Issue 5302, p1
Reports that William Sheppee has secured exclusivity with Steven Shell's previous Indian suppliers.
- UNDERSTATED ELEGANCE. Bulla, Tracy // Home Accents Today;Mar2013, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p44
The article offers information on various furniture products including Wing Chair from Aidan Gray Home, Bevin Tufted Ottoman from The Import Collection and Burlington Cabinet from Steven Shell.
- Britain's Steven Shell line launching at Oct. market. James, Gary // Furniture/Today;9/21/2009, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p36
The article reports on the collaboration of Steven Shell and The Bramble Co. to introduce the Steven Shell line at the October High Point Market. It mentions that the furniture range to be launched includes contemporary and rustic furniture, accessories, wall arts and accents and will be...
- Insolvencies lower than a year earlier. // Credit Management;Jan1998, p12
Provides information on the number of company insolvencies in England and Wales in the third quarter of 197. Comparison with the number of insolvencies with the previous quarter and the same period of 1996.
- Insolvency Issues. Brown, Kay // Chartered Accountants Journal;Sep98, Vol. 77 Issue 8, p54
Reports that the Joint Insolvency Committee was formed in 1994 to enable the Institute of Chartered Accountants of New Zealand and the New Zealand Law Society to contribute to the government's review of insolvency law. Reference to a meeting to discuss the United Nations Commission on...
- Desert Hot Springs, Calif., Files for Bankruptcy Protection. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;12/26/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31291, p3
Reports that a small resort city, Desert Hot Springs in the California desert has filed for bankruptcy protection as of December 2001. Residents of the Desert Hot Springs; Challenges faced by the city; Reasons given for filing bankruptcy protection.
- California City to Continue Dealings in Bankruptcy Court. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;2/21/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31329, p31
Reports that Desert Hot Springs, California will continue working out its finances in bankruptcy court after a judge upheld the city's case. Reason for filing for reorganization under Chapter 9 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code; Proposal of a reorganization plan by city officials to cope up with the...
- Rethinking Unfair Discrimination in Chapter 13. Sepinuck, Stephen L. // American Bankruptcy Law Journal;Fall2000, Vol. 74 Issue 4, p341
Focuses on the provision of 'unfair discrimination' in the Chapter 13 of the Bankruptcy Code in the United States. Use of the phrase in the expansion of the scope of the Bankruptcy Act of 1898; Intention to maintain equity among creditors; Application of test for the evaluation of assertions of...