- This week. // Cabinet Maker;07/02/99, Issue 5144, p2
Provides updates on furniture industry and trade in Great Britain as of July 1999. Includes the launching of entertainment units of New Plan Furniture at the Furniture Show; Christmas break for Furniture Village; Brochures mailed by Ducal to retailers and the consumer Press.
- Newplan closure imminent. // Cabinet Maker;10/25/2002, Issue 5310, p1
Reports on the planned closure of Bradford, England-based cabinet maker Newplan. Failure to sell the business as a going concern.
- Braithwaite leaves Creative. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;05/14/99, Issue 5138, p3
Reports on developments in the furniture industry for the week ending May 14, 1999. Departure of Mark Braithwaite from Creative Upholstery on May 7, 1999; Sale of home furnishings firm Curtina following decline in sales; Cabinet firm Newplan's export drive.
- Brochure update. // Cabinet Maker;07/30/99, Issue 5148, p1
Reports on the brochures released by New Plan Furniture for its furniture ranges.
- Newplan to focus on occasional furniture. // Cabinet Maker;11/16/2001, Issue 5263, p1
Reports the plan of Newplan Furniture to focus on the marketing of occasional furniture in Great Britain. Launch of bookcases and coffee tables; Flexibility of the products.
- Newplan closure imminent. // Cabinet Maker;10/26/2007, Issue 5561, p46
The article presents a reprint of the article "Newplan closure imminent," which appeared in the October 25, 2002 issue of "Cabinet Maker." It focuses on the problems experienced by British cabinet manufacturer Newplan regarding its failure to find a buyer for the ailing business. It also...
- Match that. Hollyer, Tony // Cabinet Maker;06/11/99, Issue 5141, p19
Reports on the business operations of New Plan Furniture and Stanley Cole, two British furniture manufacturers that use real wood veneers in the furniture making operations. Machinery; Sources of raw materials; Mechanics. INSET: Polished performance.
- Online Poll. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);9/17/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 38, p8
The article presents statistics on the best way to sell an existing business.
- Psychological war. Spilka, George // Electrical Wholesaling;May99, Vol. 80 Issue 5, p73
Offers advice to sellers of companies on `the art of the deal'. Controlling the `psychological battlefield' of negotiations; Establishment of an aggressive price; Deal's critical juncture; Quick closure; Finer points.