News In Brief: Treasury Sells Its 4-Week Bills
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 1.720% Yield. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;2/21/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31329, p2
Reports on the auction organized by the U.S. Treasury Department on the four-week bills as of February 21, 2002. Bid-to-cover ratio of the auction; Percentage of median yield of bills.
- News In Brief: Treasury Details Weekly Bill Auction. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;2/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31330, p2
Reports on the weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills by the U.S. Treasury Department. Utilization of the proceeds from the auction.
- Treasury to Offer $35B 11-Day Cash Management Bills. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;9/4/2012, Vol. 121 Issue 33775, p1
The article offers information that the U.S. Department of Treasury will auction 35 billion U.S. dollars 11-day cash management bills on September 5, 2012.
- Treasury to Reopen 5-Years on Wednesday. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/10/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31653, p2
The United States Department of Treasury said it will raise cash by reopening its 2 5/8 percent notes, by auctioning 15 billion dollars of five-year notes on June 11, 2003. The four-year 11-month notes are dated May 15, 2003 and due May 15, 2008.
- News In Brief: Four-Week Bills Go At 1.990%. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;11/28/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31273, p2
Reports on an auction of treasury bills conducted by the U.S. Treasury Department. Bid-to-cover ratio of the auction; Exchange of maturing securities by Federal banks at the auction.
- Treasury 4-Week Bills Auctioned at 0.060% High. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/24/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33850, p2
The article discusses an auction of 30 billion U.S. dollars of four-weekbills by the U.S. Treasury Department at a 0.060 percent high yield.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Auctioned at Zero High Yield. // Bond Buyer;9/17/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34179, p1
The article discusses the U.S. Treasury Department's auctions at zero high yield, allotment of tenders at the high rate and adds that the bills have an issue date of September 18, 2014 and are due October 16, 2014.
- Treasury to Offer $26B 91-Days, $26B 182-Days. // Bondbuyer.com;2/05/2015, p18
The article reports on the plan of the U.S. Treasury Department to auction 91-day bills and 182-day discount bills on February 9, 2015.
- Treasury to Offer $26B 91-Days, $26B 182-Days. // Bondbuyer.com;1/29/2015, p19
The article informs that the U.S. Treasury Department will auction 26 billion dollars in 91-day bills and 26 billion dollars in 182-day discount bills on February 2, 2015.