Not the Best of Years
- Merrill Adds Three To Seattle Office. Walker, Sussane // Bond Buyer;4/6/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31857, p7
Reports on the recruitment of three bankers by Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. in a public finance group in Seattle, Washington. Names of the bankers; Career background of the hired executives; Responsibility of the executives.
- Merrill Moves Five Into Public Finance. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;1/29/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31313, p5
Reports that Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. has added public finance associates and financial analysts to its public finance department. Number of financial associates and financial analysts hired by the company; Name of the associates.
- Money for Merrill. // Business News New Jersey;10/12/98, Vol. 11 Issue 36, p3
Reports on New Jersey's provision of $11.4 million in grants for job creation and training to Merrill Lynch in a bid to keep the financial services company in the state for good. Firm's construction of a complex in Hopewell Township; Plan to hire as many as 1,500 people to bring its Hopewell...
- Merrill Snags UBS Muni Bankers. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/7/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 27, p15
The article reports on Merrill Lynch's employment of about 30 public finance bankers from a municipal group at UBS Securities. According to the report, the hires intend to increase the firm's existing banking staff by 20 percent. The firm also seeks to boost their physical presence on both...
- Northampton Pays Adviser Fee; DA Taking a Look. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;11/9/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32007, p6
Reports that the Northampton County in Pennsylvania has paid Concord Public Financial Advisers and Structured Financial Consultants that worked on a swaption it has completed in June 2004 with Merrill Lynch &. Co. Inc. Involvement of a bond deal in the swaption; Use of proceeds form the bond...
- Merrill Temporarily Reshufflfes Muni Team. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;5/5/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32126, p36
The article reports on the temporary reshuffles in the marketing team of Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. John Lawlor will be taking a more active role on the public finance side during the absence of Paul Kuhns, head of the firm's municipal underwriting syndicate. Lawlor currently heads the firm's...
- Top Senior Managers. // Bond Buyer;07/11/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30929, p6
Ranks the top ten senior underwriters and dealers for worldwide public finance for the first half of 2000. Salomon Smith Barney Inc.; Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc.; PaineWebber Inc.
- Merrill Lynch Launches New Product for Use By Exchange-Traded Funds. Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;8/31/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32704, p7
The article reports on the launch of a new series of municipal bond indexes by Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. in the U.S. The indexes are designed to track specific market segments that will be used by exchange-traded funds. The national index and each sate index will include only bonds rated triple-B...
- California's GO Deal on Tap. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;4/16/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31864, p1
Reports on the expected demand for California general obligation bonds. Features of the state's bonds that interest investors; Schedule for the sale planned by lead underwriter, Merrill Lynch & Co.; Financing team for the bond sale.