Pa. Turnpike Set to Finish Its Refunding
- Cook County, Ill., Readies $215M Refunding. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/12/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31591, p28
Reports on the preparation of Cook County, Illinois to refund its outstanding general obligation debts. Possibility of decline in municipal market prices following the possible war of U.S. with Iraq; Members of the underwriting team which is involved in refunding the debts; Ratings of the...
- In Denver, Interest Rate Valleys Enhance Mile-High Refundings. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/1/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32435, p32
The article reports that the city of Denver in Colorado will go to market on behalf of its Department of Aviation with $285 million of tax-exempt refunding debt in the second half of a deal amounting to around $460 million. The deal's initial component, a $175 million issue of Series 2006B...
- N.Y.C. Sets $1.13B Advance Refunding. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;10/30/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31502, p3
Reports on the advance refunding of the general obligation debt in New York City. Increase in bond yields; Estimation of value savings from the refunding; Rate of tax-exempt bonds.
- Washington Adds to Refunding, Pushing Size to $839M. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;7/28/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33357, p24
The article reports on the addition refunding component of general obligation bond sale, pushing 839 million dollar debt in Washington in 2010.
- Puerto Rico Ready to GO. KASKE, MICHELLE // Bond Buyer;2/7/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33462, p1
The article reports on the issuance of general obligation refunding bonds worth 85 million dollars to lower the fiscal year's debt-service costs in Puerto Rico.
- N.J. Approves Atlantic City's $29M Refunding Bond Issue. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;11/10/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31015, p3
Reports the approval of Atlantic City's refunding bond plans by the Local Finance Board in New Jersey. Aims of the bond plans; Significance of plan on debt service payments; Tax decrease due to refunding bond plan; Impact of casino developments on the city tax roll.
- Ohio Readies $417M GO Refunding to Delay Debt Service. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;7/18/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33550, p32
The article reports on the 417 million dollars refunding of bonds to balance the two-year budget and delay the near-term debt service payments in Ohio.
- How Arkansas Solved Its 1930s Debt Crisis. Slavin, Robert // Bondbuyer.com;11/3/2015, p1
Long before Puerto Rico's debt crisis, Arkansas' defaults were followed by a decade of refundings, a debt exchange, and ultimately Federal help to resolve its problems.
- Massachusetts MWEC Planning $1.1 Billion Revenue Refunding. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;10/24/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31250, p1
Focuses on the plan of Massachusetts Municipal Wholesale Electric Co. to refund its outstanding debt with revenue bond sales. Financial adviser to the deal; Legal counselor for the deal; Shift in ratings given to the state of Massachusetts; Primary objective of the restructuring and bond...