Richard J. Stern
- Natural Shocks (Book Reviews). Bedell, Thomas D. // Library Journal;2/15/1978, Vol. 103 Issue 4, p484
Reviews the book 'Natural Shocks,' by Richard Stern.
- Stern Brothers Open Calif., Nevada Offices. Jensen, Randall // Bond Buyer;9/14/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33382, p7
The article reports that the St. Louis-based Stern Brothers & Co. announces to open two public finance offices in Sonoma, California and Reno, Nevada.
- Stern Brothers Adds Kaylynn Kim as Managing Director in Los Angeles. WEBSTER, KEELEY // Bond Buyer;8/29/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33573, p29
The article announces that Kaylynn Kim joins Stern Brothers and Co. as a managing director of project facilities and municipal finance group.
- Stern Brothers Adds Weprin, Olderndorp in Northeast. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;7/23/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34148, p1
The article announces the appointment of former New York City Councilman David Weprin as managing director at investment banking firm Stern Brothers & Co.
- Stern Bros. Opens Houston Office, Hires Riley to Replace Tournier. ALBANO, CHRISTINE; SHIELDS, YVETTE // Bond Buyer;9/20/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33585, p5
The article announces that Joseph Riley was hired as vice president of credit analysis and research at Stern Brothers & Co. in Houston, Texas.
- Stern Opens N.Y.C. Office. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;4/1/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33886, p9
The article reports on the opening of a new office of the women-owned Stern Brothers & Co. and hired investment banker Donna LoCascio in New York in 2013.
- Stern Brothers Brings In Three to Launch New Practice Area. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/29/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32927, p7
The article announces that Terri Smalinsky was hired by Stern Brothers & Co.
- Richard Stern. McQuade, M. // Publishers Weekly;1/20/1989, Vol. 235 Issue 2, p126
Profile of Richard Stern, author of `Noble Rot: Stories 1949-1988,' a collection of short fiction. Describes his writing and teaching careers.
- Stern Brothers & Co. Promotes Veteran Banker Terrence Finn to President, CEO. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;1/30/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32557, p4
The article reports on the promotion of veteran banker Terrence Finn to president and chief executive officer of Stern Brothers #&x0026; Co. based in St. Louis, Missouri. Finn started at Stern as a vice president in 1990, with a focus mainly in multifamily housing. Areas of expertise at the firm...