West Penn Health System Pleased With B-Plus Stable Rating From S&P
- ILLINIOS: Upgrade for DuPage Health. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/27/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32536, p27
The article reports on the ratings of Standard & Poor's Corp. for DuPage Health's credit in Illinois. The agency upgraded its ratings to AA from AA-minus to reflect the hospital system's strong balance sheet and profitability. It was observed that the upgrade affects $434 million of debt sold in...
- CALIFORNIA: Bankrupt District Gets Break. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;12/22/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32534, p35
The article reports on the action of the West Contra Costa HealthCare District to reserve its investment-grade rating from Standard & Poor's Corp. despite bankruptcy filing in California. A BBB underlying rating will be retained by Standard, which involves $26 million of certificates of...
- Soaring spending could sink Britain's debt rating. Conrad, Mark // Public Finance;4/1/2005, p11
Reports on the statement by Standard & Poor's Corp. that the British government must control its spending on pensions and health care to prevent the fall of its debt rating. Impact of aging on industrialized economies.
- S&P sees rising need for HMO ratings. // Modern Healthcare;9/12/94, Vol. 24 Issue 37, p81
Reports on Standard & Poor's Corp.'s predictions on burgeoning interest in credit ratings for health maintenance organizations (HMOs). Role of HMO credit ratings in facilitating financing of change for United States healthcare; Use of ratings in issuing securities to fund managed-care...
- Calif. Health Market Shows Strength; S&P. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;6/3/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31897, p2
Reports on the strengthening credit quality of California's health care sector, according to a Standard & Poor's report entitled "The California Health Care Market: Recent Strength Defies Expectations".
- At least 1 in 3 chance of S&P downgrade of P.R. credit rating. MÁRQUEZ, CARLOS // Caribbean Business;11/15/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 45, p11
The article discusses the statement by Standard & Poor's Ratings Services (S&P) on November 9, 2012 concerning the chance to lower the credit ratings of Puerto Rico in 2012 or early 2013.
- Sedgwick, Kan., GOs Lowered to BBB-Plus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;12/20/2013, Vol. 122 Issue F349, p1
The article informs that credit-rating agency Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has lowered its long-term rating to BBB-plus from A-minus on existing general obligation bonds of Sedgwick, Kansas and also mentions that lowered rating is based on the application of our updated local GO criteria.
- Jordan. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/11/1996, Vol. 40 Issue 41, p32
Reports that Standard & Poor's has raised Jordan's long-term foreign currency rating to BB minus from BBB minus. Revision of outlook on the rating from positive to stable; Jordan's progress in strengthening public finances; Assessment of Jordan's external payments and foreign currency positions.
- NEWS IN BRIEF: Greece on slide. // Design Week (Online Edition);6/16/2011, p2
The article discusses the lowering of sovereign credit ratings on Greece to CCC by the company Standard & Poor's Ratings Services.