West Penn Health System Pleased With B-Plus Stable Rating From S&P
- CALIFORNIA: Bankrupt District Gets Break. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;12/22/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32534, p35
The article reports on the action of the West Contra Costa HealthCare District to reserve its investment-grade rating from Standard & Poor's Corp. despite bankruptcy filing in California. A BBB underlying rating will be retained by Standard, which involves $26 million of certificates of...
- ILLINIOS: Upgrade for DuPage Health. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/27/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32536, p27
The article reports on the ratings of Standard & Poor's Corp. for DuPage Health's credit in Illinois. The agency upgraded its ratings to AA from AA-minus to reflect the hospital system's strong balance sheet and profitability. It was observed that the upgrade affects $434 million of debt sold in...
- Soaring spending could sink Britain's debt rating. Conrad, Mark // Public Finance;4/1/2005, p11
Reports on the statement by Standard & Poor's Corp. that the British government must control its spending on pensions and health care to prevent the fall of its debt rating. Impact of aging on industrialized economies.
- S&P sees rising need for HMO ratings. // Modern Healthcare;9/12/94, Vol. 24 Issue 37, p81
Reports on Standard & Poor's Corp.'s predictions on burgeoning interest in credit ratings for health maintenance organizations (HMOs). Role of HMO credit ratings in facilitating financing of change for United States healthcare; Use of ratings in issuing securities to fund managed-care...
- Calif. Health Market Shows Strength; S&P. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;6/3/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31897, p2
Reports on the strengthening credit quality of California's health care sector, according to a Standard & Poor's report entitled "The California Health Care Market: Recent Strength Defies Expectations".
- S&P Affirms New Jersey Rating in Spite of Budget Concerns. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;2/20/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31576, p3
Reports on the credit rating assigned to the debts of New Jersey state by rating agency Standard and Poor's Corp. Provisions of the budget announced by Governor James E. McGreevey; Plans of the state with regard to the use of its tobacco bonds; Factors that influenced the rating agency to...
- At least 1 in 3 chance of S&P downgrade of P.R. credit rating. MÁRQUEZ, CARLOS // Caribbean Business;11/15/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 45, p11
The article discusses the statement by Standard & Poor's Ratings Services (S&P) on November 9, 2012 concerning the chance to lower the credit ratings of Puerto Rico in 2012 or early 2013.
- Sedgwick, Kan., GOs Lowered to BBB-Plus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;12/20/2013, Vol. 122 Issue F349, p1
The article informs that credit-rating agency Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has lowered its long-term rating to BBB-plus from A-minus on existing general obligation bonds of Sedgwick, Kansas and also mentions that lowered rating is based on the application of our updated local GO criteria.
- Jordan. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/11/1996, Vol. 40 Issue 41, p32
Reports that Standard & Poor's has raised Jordan's long-term foreign currency rating to BB minus from BBB minus. Revision of outlook on the rating from positive to stable; Jordan's progress in strengthening public finances; Assessment of Jordan's external payments and foreign currency positions.