IN THE LOOP
- Troll Communications Going After Trade Market With New Distributor. // Book Publishing Report;05/08/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 19, p3
Focuses on the expansion of children's publisher and book fair company Troll Communications in the United States trade market. Goal to recover from losses; Opportunity for the sale of books in the trade market.
- Behind the bestsellers. Maryles, Daisy // Publishers Weekly;12/9/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 50, p17
Discusses publishing news for the week of December 9, 1996, about bestsellers. The omission of `Angela's Ashes,' by Frank McCourt from the 1996 National Book Awards; The relaunch of the book `The Christmas Box,' by Richard Paul Evans; The publication of `The Christmas Tree,' by Julie Salamon...
- --The Publishers--. // Book Publishing Report;04/09/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 15, p4
Lists the publishers of hardcover nonfiction bestsellers through April 8, 2001. Simba Information from the 'New York Times' bestseller lists; Number of weeks in the list.
- THE PUBLISHERS. // Book Publishing Report;8/27/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 34, p3
Ranks United States-based publishers by hardcover nonfiction bestsellers from year-to-date through August 26, 2001. Random House; Simon & Schuster; HarperCollins; Penguin Putnam.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE PUBLISHERS. // Book Publishing Report;2/4/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p3
Presents a chart depicting bestseller publishers in New York City. Number of bestselling titles from Random House; Duration of bestsellers.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD: THE PUBLISHERS. // Book Publishing Report;2/11/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p3
Presents a chart related to the publishers of bestsellers as of February 2002.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE PUBLISHERS Paperback Nonfiction. // Book Publishing Report;11/18/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 45, p3
Presents a chart depicting the ranking of the bestseller publishers in the U.S. as of November 2002. Number of book titles; Names of the publishers.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD: THE PUBLISHERS Hardcover Fiction. // Book Publishing Report;12/16/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 49, p3
Presents publishers of hardcover fiction included in the New York Times Bestseller Scorecard for 2002.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD. // Book Publishing Report;5/19/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 19, p4
Lists the best-selling books of publishers in the U.S. as of May 19, 2003. Random House; Simon & Schuster; Penguin Group USA; HarperCollins.