- BAHRAIN. // Middle East Monitor: The Gulf;Nov2002, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p9
Reports economic developments in Bahrain as of November 2002. Schedule for general elections; Importance of government investment for economic development; Process of establishing bond market by the Bahrain Ministry of Finance and the Bahrain Monetary Authority.
- Municipal Bond Elections. TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;10/25/2001, Vol. 388 Issue 31251, p28
Lists bond elections in U.S. bond market as of October 25, 2001. Amount involved in the bond elections; Date to schedule the voters to cast their ballots.
- Voters: Let the games begin. // High Yield Report;11/09/98, Vol. 9 Issue 43, p3
Discusses the implications of two state elections for the gaming industry in the United States. Expected growth of gaming and bond offerings in California; Failure of anti-gaming groups to defeat a measure to allow river boat casinos in Missouri.
- Election Results. TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;10/25/2001, Vol. 388 Issue 31251, p30
Presents results of the bond elections in U.S. bond market as of October 25, 2001. Approval of bonds for bid of school construction in New Jersey; Estimated amount for Construction and renovation in Texas; Approval of other bonds for different states.
- Municipal Bond Elections. // Bond Buyer;2/9/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32067, p17
Presents a list of municipal bond elections in the United States involving 500,000 dollars or more and gives the dates when voters are scheduled to cast their ballots.
- Trading Sluggish as Participants Hold Out for Election Results. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;11/3/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32003, p2
The article discusses about the effect of presidential election on the municipal bond market. The municipal bond market finished a touch weaker in sluggish trading, as participants mostly sat on their hands awaiting the results of the presidential election. When bonds did change hands, prices...
- Munis Little Changed as Buyers Wait For Release of Employment Report. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;11/5/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32005, p2
Assesses on the performance of the municipal bond market in the United States. Impact of the national election on the market; Improvement in the bid side; Interest rate outlook; Conservativeness in the corporate America; Economic recovery; Job growth; Improvement in bonds prices.
- How might the election affect your investment outlook? Rose, Janet // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);10/31/2012, Vol. 115 Issue 44, p1D
The author discusses the possible effects of the results of the 2012 election on financial outlook considering the possible changes in the performance of bond market, investment prices, and investment policy changes.
- BOND BUYERS FEAST ON MARKET STABILITY. Marriott, Cherie // FinanceAsia;Nov2015, p46
The article focuses on a recent poll of institutional investors in the peso bond market which talks about the role of upcoming presidential elections in the Philippines in diminishing investor interest in local debt securities. It mentions the increase in investment in the Philippine debt...