Air Plans Hit Turbulence
- Profit report. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;6/8/1992, Vol. 136 Issue 23, p15
Presents some statistics on Australia's `corporatized' federal airports, seven of which reported a profit in 1991, up from five in 1990. Overall the Federal Airports Corp. reported a profit of $64.5 million on revenues of $310 million. Improvement program; Financial losses at other fields.
- Aviation. // New Mexico Business Journal;Sep93, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p7
Reports on a study to determine the impact of New Mexico airports on local and statewide economies. Research budget; Study commissioned by the state Highway and Transportation Department; Sending of questionnaires by the New Mexico State University.
- Airport to receive $310,000. // Ellis County Press;11/24/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 33, p1
The article reports that the Lancaster Regional Airport in Texas has been granted 310,000 dollars for improvements.
- Randall Airport receives grant to acquire land for approaches. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;03/30/98, Vol. 8 Issue 24, p12
Reveals the amount of the grant received by Randall Airport in Middletown, New York for new airplane approaches.
- Diversionary tactics. Fiorino, Frances // Aviation Week & Space Technology;8/21/1995, Vol. 143 Issue 8, p13
Reports the decision of the Los Angeles County grand jury over a scheme of money transference from Los Angeles International Airport to various downtown city coffers.
- SDC: String of big deals boost airport volume. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;09/29/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30240, p2
Reports on the increase in the bond proceeds for airport projects in the United States resulting from the airports' execution of multibillion dollar capital programs.
- Senator expects federal airport funding to stay flat in 1999. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;02/17/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30332, p4
Focuses on Senator Slade Gorton's views on federal funding for airport construction projects in fiscal 1999. Impact of federal budget constraints on the funding of the Airport Improvement Program; Prospect of a zero increase in federal funding in the fiscal year. INSET: Major sources of...
- Clinton proposes raising PFCs to $4. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;04/21/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30376, p6
Presents a legislative proposal from President Bill Clinton's administration which will allow large airports to raise money for construction.
- Senate panel says no to rise in passenger facility charges. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;07/10/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30432, p4
Reports that the United States Senate Commerce Committee has rejected a proposal seeking to increase the passenger facility charges for airports. Provisions of the proposed legislation; Impact on airports' financial performance.