Altered auditory feedback research conditions and situations
- Revelations of frequency response. Johnson, Jack L. // Motion System Hydraulics & Pneumatics;Nov2003, Vol. 56 Issue 11, p26
Reports on the revelations of frequency response in the U.S. Significance of frequent response; Research regarding the topic;Usability of the response.
- Frequency response of an InGaAsP vapor phase regrown buried heterostructure laser with 18 GHz bandwidth. Olshansky, R.; Lanzisera, V.; Su, C. B.; Powazinik, W.; Lauer, R. B. // Applied Physics Letters;7/21/1986, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p128
The frequency response of a 1.3-ï¿½m InGaAsP vapor phase regrown buried heterostructure laser with an 18-GHz cw bandwidth is analyzed in detail. The intrinsic bandwidth of the device is shown to be 22 GHz and the 3-dB RC roll-off frequency due to electrical parasitics is found to be 10 GHz.
- Theoretical modeling of carrier and lattice heating effects for frequency chirping in... Chin-Yi Tsai; Chih-Hsiung Chen; Tien-Li Sung; Chin-Yao Tsai; Rorison, Judy M. // Applied Physics Letters;2/15/1999, Vol. 74 Issue 7, p917
Describes a model capable of simultaneously simulating the frequency response of the photon density, carrier density, electron temperature, hole temperature, populations of nonequilibrium longitudinal optical and transverse optical phonons at various wave vectors. Demonstration of the role of...
- Demystifying frequency response--part 2. Johnson, Jack L. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics (1996);Sep96, Vol. 49 Issue 9, p18
Part II. Describes the use of open-loop configuration in determining frequency response characteristics. Determination of the system's behavior with sinusoidal inputs; Criterion for servo-loop stability; Characteristics of frequency response which cause instability.
- Time-frequency analysis of broadband dispersive waves using the wavelet transform. Wooh, Shi-Chang; Veroy, Karen // AIP Conference Proceedings;2000, Vol. 509 Issue 1, p831
We explore the use of the Morlet wavelet transform in the time-frequency analysis of dispersive waves. The Morlet wavelet transform is a windowed Fourier transform wherein the window size varies with frequency. This allows for more effective analysis of the time-frequency characteristics of...
- The effect of shape on the hydrodynamics of a hemispheroid projecting from a plate in.... Shatz, Lisa F. // Physics of Fluids;Sep98, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p2177
Examines the effect of shape on the hydrodynamics of hair bundle motion projecting from a plate in irrotational fluid. Description of hair bundle motion in the high auditory frequency range of the alligator lizard; Model and measurements of a neural tuning curve; Use of prolate and oblate...
- Extending High-Frequency Response. // Electronic Design;12/3/2001, Vol. 49 Issue 25, p46
Focuses on the response of high frequency performance of transistor circuits. Neutralization of the detrimental effect of emitter inductance; Assessment on the operation of transistors; Improvements for the internal emitter inductance.
- CHOOSING A ROOM EQUALIZER. // Electronic Musician;Nov2001, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p72
Focuses on the effects of room modes in frequency response with surgical precision treatment. Results of roomtuning applications; Necessity of left and right monitors for equalization; Problems occurring in rooms with high and low frequency extremes.
- APPLICATION OF WAVELET TRANSFORM TECHNIQUES TO VIBRATION STUDIES. Lepik, Ulo // Proceedings of the Estonian Academy of Sciences, Physics, Mathem;Sep2001, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p155
Wavelet transform techniques are applied to analysis of linear vibrations. It is shown that in some simple cases wavelet transform can be accomplished analytically. Damped and forced vibrations of single and two degrees of freedom are considered. The achieved results can be used for...