Dallas-Fort Worth Airport's $375 Million Deal Leads Holiday-Lulled Slate
- Retail. // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/29/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 4, p38
Presents a graph and charts related to bond issues in retail trade for January 2001. Graph of technology underwriting volume; Tabulation of volume issue by product; Equity and debt deals; Top new issues managers; Equity underwriting calendar.
- Ohio Readies $230 Million of Double-A Garvee Bonds. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;12/6/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33427, p26
The article reports on the plan of Ohio to start taking retail orders on its double-A rated Garvee bonds and open sales to institutional buyers.
- Retail investors fight summertime blues with short, intermediate insured deals. Braverman, Melissa // Bond Buyer;07/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30186, p13
Focuses on developments regarding retail investments in bonds in Northeastern United States as of July 14, 1997. Range of the insured papers bought by clients; Expectations for more refundings during the summer; Demand seen for the Lancaster, New York Central School District general obligation...
- Retail investors. McDonald, Michael; Karchmer, Jennifer // Bond Buyer;06/23/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30668, p9
Forecasts sluggish trading trends for bond issues from retail trade sector issuers in the United States for the week of June 23, 1999.
- Paper pinch keeps lid on yields; Kentucky deals suit some. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;02/25/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30586, p7
Focuses on bond yields of retail investors in the United States. Expected growth of retail demand; Profiles of bonds in demand; Comments of analysts and investors on market trends.
- Torrent of New Deals Dampens Secondary. Ramage, James // Bond Buyer;5/23/2012, p2
The article reports on the new deals from issuers including New York City and Massachusetts flooded into the municipal market on May 22, 2012. According to a trader in Los Angeles, California, the secondary market was a ghost town when the issuers have met with an investor group, who are rich...
- Primary Market Starts Off Strong. RIGGS, TAYLOR // Bond Buyer;11/6/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33809, p2
In this article, the author focuses on the status of the U.S. tax-exempt bonds market in the first week of November 2012. She mentions that after closing of bond market due to the recent 2012 Hurricane Sandy the market has ended up with a strong note as deals started pricing in the primary...
- N.Y.C. Finance, Water Agencies Plan Deals . // Bond Buyer;2/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31318, p27
Reports that a pair of New York City issuers plan to hit the U.S. market by bringing some deals as of February 5, 2002. Deal signed by New York City's Transistional Finance Authority (TFA); Long-term special tax revenue bonds issued by TFA; Revenue bonds issued by New York City Municipal Water...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;2/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31319, p16
Reports on the results of negotiated sales of several bond issued by different states of the U.S. as of February 6, 2002. Name of the companies those won the negotiation deals for different bonds; Details for amount and coupon rates offered for purchasing the bonds; Description of the bonds;...