Heart-throb Manu: MY LOVE RULES!
- Manu Getting in shape for the in-laws! // Woman's Day (Australian Consolidated Press);4/2/2012, Vol. 63 Issue 14, p11
The article reports that Manu Feildel, a chef and a judge on the cooking show "My Kitchen Rules," is trying to lose weight as he is reportedly planning to meet his girlfriend Clarissa Weerasena's parents for the first time.
- RACE TO THE ALTAR! // Woman's Day (Australian Consolidated Press);4/29/2013, Vol. 64 Issue 18, p24
The article focuses on the relationship of "My Kitchen Rules" (MKR) judges Pete Evans and Manu Feildel with their girlfriends. Manu is in a relationship with girlfriend, jewellery designer Clarissa Weerasena, whom he accompanied in Malaysia to meet her parents. Evans is having a relationship...
- GOOD FOOD ON THE MOVE. // BBC Australian Good Food;Jun2011, p5
Several photographs related to the Good Foodies feature of the journal, are presented, including 30 Days of Home, Food & Wine house, chef Manu Feildel, and Brett Sargent of the journal.
- Manu's a cool rider. // Woman's Day (Australian Consolidated Press);4/15/2013, Vol. 64 Issue 16, p122
The article reports that chef Manu Feildel rode a bicycle at the Rushcutters Bay Park in Sydney, New South Wales while an on outing with son, Jonti and jewelry designer girlfriend Clarissa Weerasena.
- Manu Feildel: MY DIET'S NOT NUTS! // NW;2/4/2013, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p79
The article focuses on what chef Manu Feildel likes to eat including almonds, bread, and cheese.
- MANU'S SAUCY NIGHT OUT. BRYGEL, JACKIE // Woman's Day (Australian Consolidated Press);8/6/2012, Vol. 63 Issue 32, p16
The article reports on Manu Feildel, a judge on cookery show "My Kitchen Rules," who was spotted at a nightclub in Perth, Western Australia.
- MANU'S GUIDE TO ROMANCE. // NW;2/18/2013, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p80
The article presents the views of chef Manu Feildel on celebrating Valentine's Day and offers suggestions for the same.
- GOOD WEEK. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;7/15/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 4686, p12
The article offers news briefs related to the food services industry across the world.
- ED'S LETTER. Fiana // Woman's Day (Australian Consolidated Press);7/4/2011, Vol. 63 Issue 27, p5
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue, including celebrity chef, Manu Feildel's interview, and Australia's Most Lovable Pet competition.