European Domestic Public Finance Volume Doubles in 2001
- Thomson Financial Securities Co. Database. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;12/13/99, Vol. 12 Issue 49, p7
Presents 1999 statistical data on Thompson Financial Securities Co. database. Summary of United States public merger activity greater than $50 million; Private targets greater than $50 million; Divestitures greater than $50 million.
- New-issue volume plummets 20% from same period last year. Heaton, Kenneth // Bond Buyer;10/01/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30738, p8
Reports on municipal bond new-issue volume in the United States in September 1999. Data compiled from Thomson Financial Securities Data; Long-term bonds issues sold.
- Securities Data Ends Plan to Rank M&A Professionals After Criticism. MANDARO, LAURA // American Banker;6/2/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 106, p3
Reports on Thomson Financial Securities Data Co.'s cancellation of plans to publish a ranking of the top mergers-and-acquisitions (M&A) professionals in Europe. Mixed response of investment banks to the proposed ranking; Concerns about creating the impression that M&A advisory work is an...
- TFSD Releases Updated League Tables. Shaw, Joy C. // Bank Loan Report;04/24/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 17, p13
Focuses on the first quarter syndicated loan league tables updated by Thomson Financial Securities Data (TFSD). Deals that were not submitted on time as required by a submission policy introduced by the company; Information on the policy implemented by the syndicated loan unit of TFSD in...
- Capital Markets Data Show 3Q Decline. Schmelkin, Alissa // American Banker;10/2/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 189, p15
Reports on Thomson Financial Securities Data's final numbers for 2001 third-quarter capital markets in the United States. Equity and equity-related underwriting; Mergers and acquisitions activity; Syndicated loans; Debt capital markets.
- NEW-ISSUE VOLUME NOTES. // Bond Buyer;03/01/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30839, p41
Reports on the new-issue volume tables of municipal bonds based on information compiled from Thomson Financial Securities Data Co.'s database on February 20, 2000. Private placements and municipal forward sales; Taxable bonds issued by state and local governments.
- Thomson covers all bases. Mason, Dominic // Information World Review;Jan2000, Issue 154, p5
Reports on the launching of ThomsonDirect.com (TD.com) online service by Thomson Financial Securities Data in January 2000. Features of the site; Sources of information that will feed into TD.com; Estimated number of companies covered by the service.
- Thomson Financial Securities Co. Database. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;06/28/99, Vol. 12 Issue 26, p7
Presents information on merger activities provided by Thomson Financial Securities Data Co. Public merger activities greater than $50 million; Private targets greater than $50 million; Divestitures greater than $50 million.
- Thomson Financial Securities Co. Database. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;04/10/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 15, p7
Presents data on merger and acquisition activities in the United States from Thomson Financial Securities Co.'s database. Public merger activity; Private targets; Summary of completed M&A transactions.